The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (14 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brighton Sky Blue

Im tired of it too, but the fact is Russia don’t like us and are actively engaged in trying to disrupt our democracy. And until that stops we’ll need countermeasures. I hope when (if) Putin goes there can be genuine peace.

They tell their people the same. Orwell wasn't wrong

shmmeee

They tell their people the same. Orwell wasn't wrong

Yeah not sure I’m buying this bothsidesism dude, if you genuinely don’t think Russia is a more oppressive regime than the U.K. I don’t know what you tell you. Didn’t have you down as a tankie TBH.

Brighton Sky Blue

Yeah not sure I’m buying this bothsidesism dude, if you genuinely don’t think Russia is a more oppressive regime than the U.K. I don’t know what you tell you. Didn’t have you down as a tankie TBH.

Didn’t say that did I. Just saying I don’t remember Russia fucking up the Middle East/Libya/Afghanistan in the last 30 years with very ill judged invasions.

shmmeee

Didn’t say that did I. Just saying I don’t remember Russia fucking up the Middle East/Libya/Afghanistan in the last 30 years with very ill judged invasions.

I mean Russia most certainly has fucked up places like Afghanistan and Syria, but it’s besides the point when discussing whether they are attacking us and it’s something we should be aware of happening.

Western foreign policy is like a child with a machine gun, yes no arguments there.

Brighton Sky Blue

I mean Russia most certainly has fucked up places like Afghanistan and Syria, but it’s besides the point when discussing whether they are attacking us and it’s something we should be aware of happening.

Western foreign policy is like a child with a machine gun, yes no arguments there.

Which gets back to the original point. We’re all meddling and can’t really complain because the Russians have focused more on the computer than the drone strike

stupot07

Lol.
6b9377e5415fed7dd9bf5a7ad6752fc6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

What a surprise...

BBC News - Brexit: Border delays 'could cause fresh food problems'
Border delays 'could cause fresh food problems'

TAKING BACK CONTROL

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

No need to do anything other than quietly add it to the growing list of lies to be presented in late 2024. At the moment we have

FOM will end on day 1
No trade border down the Irish Sea
Frictionless trade with the EU
Workers rights will be retained

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I've stood in an hour's queue at my local Sainsbury's because they only have 8 tills open out of 20 because they are too tight fisted to pay for staff on a bloody Saturday afternoon.
I blame Brexit completely. Thick twats.

skybluetony176

shmmeee

Its almost as if you want us to get a shit deal

It’s almost like I was bright enough to realise our position in the world and how all we were ever likely to get up against giant trading blocks were shit deals.

Also LOL that you *still* think international trade is based on how hard you believe and not economics.

Ring Of Steel

It’s almost like I was bright enough to realise our position in the world and how all we were ever likely to get up against giant trading blocks were shit deals.

Also LOL that you *still* think international trade is based on how hard you believe and not economics.

You are a cruel man, you'll be telling him the tooth fairy isn't real next ;)

Ring Of Steel

@SkyBlueDom26 deflecting from having his pants pulled down in public by throwing a tantrum...

Oh he always does that, he's without doubt the silliest poster on here- he doesn't have any comebacks on anything despite being outed as in favour or eugenics, supportive of dirty royal family members & various other unsavoury characters.

SkyBlueDom26

@SkyBlueDom26 deflecting from having his pants pulled down in public by throwing a tantrum...
Oh he always does that, he's without doubt the silliest poster on here- he doesn't have any comebacks on anything despite being outed as in favour or eugenics, supportive of dirty royal family members & various other unsavoury characters.

giphy.gif

Looks like you’ve got yourself a friend Mad Mart

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread