The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (44 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ring Of Steel

Sanders isn't that much older. I expect the usual 'communist' and 'Venezuela' retorts will be made but Bernie's had these come his way for years and he knows how to bat them off. It's especially worth watching the town hall he did with FOX last year. Despite the hosts doing their best he got loud rounds of applause fairly constantly. Similar happened in West Virginia which went heavily for Trump last time.

The hardest part by far is the nomination. Democrats seem hell bent on keeping him out
I agree with you, I’d just be careful- whatever you say about Trump he’s got some scarily powerful backing. As is always the case nowadays it won’t be about the best candidate, it’ll be about the most effective campaign.

Brighton Sky Blue

I agree with you, I’d just be careful- whatever you say about Trump he’s got some scarily powerful backing. As is always the case nowadays it won’t be about the best candidate, it’ll be about the most effective campaign.

Which is again where I think Sanders is very well equipped. Trump is the king of charlatans and an incumbent, but what is clear is that a run of the mill corporate Democrat isn't going to do anything

Grendel

Which is again where I think Sanders is very well equipped. Trump is the king of charlatans and an incumbent, but what is clear is that a run of the mill corporate Democrat isn't going to do anything

Sanders is a crank and most of his party laugh at him. He’s US own Jeremy Corbyn - adored by youth and mocked by the experienced - good luck

shmmeee

No as we are net contributors to the EU and they are beneficiaries from the uk purse. We have a currency - they don’t

And as we all know that is literally the entirety of economics.

No sane economist thinks Brexit will be economically beneficial. The argument for it has always been feels over reals, a wish for independence. Just like the Scots. You can’t be on one side of one argument and the other of the other.

Brighton Sky Blue

Sanders is a crank and most of his party laugh at him. He’s US own Jeremy Corbyn - adored by youth and mocked by the experienced - good luck

Are these the same experienced party grandees who lost to Trump in 2016, lost the Senate and lost a majority of governorships? The same ones who decided to go with impeachment even when they knew it would lose? They have been wrong and losing for years.

wingy

Oh I’m on your side if it comes to who’s my favourite of the two, I’m referring to the tactics that are going to be employed, it will be ageist in the extreme for starters with the full firepower of the right behind Trump. But it would be a good step for the world if Sanders won. I can’t stand Biden.
I wouldn't worry about age .
After all Trump's going to run the place until he's 200 .Crank!!
Might find a the occasional anti - semetic trope fired as well .
He hasn't been afraid to throw the odd one at his own base.

Ring Of Steel

I wouldn't worry about age .
After all Trump's going to run the place until he's 200 .Crank!!
Might find a the occasional anti - semetic trope fired as well .
He hasn't been afraid to throw the odd one at his own base.
Yes I agree, however the kings of spin will make sure Sanders’ age is highlighted way more than Trump’s, there will be talk about him being “senile” all over the place.

On another note, there is nothing quite like a huge blast on the vape after a nasty 20 mins on the elliptical trainer :)

wingy

It's almost like Trump has invented himself like some Spandex wearing WWE underdog.
Leading USA against several other Spandex wearing archvilian WWE'ers
All obviously minus any Spandex
The use of media is genius.
It's all so unconventional I'm almost convinced their is a secret club of world leaders ,operating a carve up outside of the legislature .
I find the Korean stuff particularly like a stage managed soap opera.
Ready to fire up or down as and when required for promotion of leadership or toughness .
Bank balances will have improved for all involved at the end.

Ring Of Steel

It's almost like Trump has invented himself like some Spandex wearing WWE underdog.
Leading USA against several other Spandex wearing archvilian WWE'ers
All obviously minus any Spandex
The use of media is genius.
It's all so unconventional I'm almost convinced their is a secret club of world leaders ,operating a carve up outside of the legislature .
I find the Korean stuff particularly like a stage managed soap opera.
Ready to fire up or down as and when required for promotion of leadership or toughness .
Bank balances will have improved for all involved at the end.
It’s all a soap opera, the vast majority of focus on policies, candidates & plans has gone out the window, it’s a cult of personality backed up by vicious & all encompassing campaigns of lies & propaganda on social media, all designed to dissuade everyone from voting for the opposition.
That’s why although I would love someone like Sanders to win, Trump can’t be underestimated. At least that’s my own view anyway, I’m obviously not well placed to gauge the opinions of Americans themselves.

wingy

It’s all a soap opera, the vast majority of focus on policies, candidates & plans has gone out the window, it’s a cult of personality backed up by vicious & all encompassing campaigns of lies & propaganda on social media, all designed to dissuade everyone from voting for the opposition.
That’s why although I would love someone like Sanders to win, Trump can’t be underestimated. At least that’s my own view anyway, I’m obviously not well placed to gauge the opinions of Americans themselves.
I don't see him losing ,it's way beyond the Dems .

Ring Of Steel

Like I said in the beginning, England is more & more right wing by the day.

This guy in particular has been compromised badly, he was proven to have been invited to partake in Russian gold businesses for £6,000 per month, after which he 'mysteriously' went massively pro brexit.

Here is an excellent breakdown of what he's been up to

This actually links to another aspect of all this brexit stuff that nobody really has mentioned on here yet, the Russian involvement, which played a huge part. If you voted for brexit, you also voted to put millions & millions into the back pockets of people like Mogg, Banks and this idiot Kawczynski.

Last edited:

Brighton Sky Blue

This actually links to another aspect of all this brexit stuff that nobody really has mentioned on here yet, the Russian involvement, which played a huge part. If you voted for brexit, you also voted to put millions & millions into the back pockets of people like Mogg, Banks and this idiot Kawczynski.

Mart did. Not joking...

shmmeee

I think there’s definite Russian interference in elections and attempts to “capture” politicians. To deny that is beyond naive. I don’t think they can swing any particular event though.

Ring Of Steel

I think there’s definite Russian interference in elections and attempts to “capture” politicians. To deny that is beyond naive. I don’t think they can swing any particular event though.
I'd say its more than naive not to see what was/ is happening, its downright stupid. Evidence is everywhere & there was a great analysis on twitter by someone, I'll try to find it, he mapped the networks & it was crazy how many millions- and I mean millions- of accounts on various social media ended up in Russia. Then there is the money trail, and the most readily observable aspect of all, the infamous "Russia report" which Boris won't share.

Its pointless sharing it now as it will have been redacted & edited to hell, but thats not the real evidence anyway.

Brighton Sky Blue

It's beyond naïve to think that we and the Yanks don't do it to other countries. Heck the Americans have been rigging foreign elections and initiating coups for decades. Are you claiming that it's down to them Trump got elected and Brexit happened?

Users who are viewing this thread