The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (61 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Astute

They don't believe he'll hold it in October. It's not like he doesn't have a track record for making things up, after all.
The bloke is an absolute bullshitter. He isn't alone. I don't trust any of them.

djr8369

Everyone should be able to voice their concerns. That is what freedom of speech is all about. But you and many others want them silenced.

People are just calling them out for the grifting shit munchers they are. Laughable that you’re trying to play the free speech card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grendel

They don't believe he'll hold it in October. It's not like he doesn't have a track record for making things up, after all.

Tony says that he has to

skybluetony176

That isn't an opinion piece in fact. The facts are the same.

Or would you like to state which facts are false?

The very first point (and it is a point not a fact) it makes is factually incorrect. It says and I quote “What is on offer entails the United Kingdom agreeing to pay the European Union another £39bn, in return for 21 months or more of additional talks to see if a new partnership can be arranged.“. The divorce bill is a settlement of monies due to the EU for historical commitments made as a member. I must confess I stopped reading it after that point. Point, not fact.

Grendel

The very first point (and it is a point not a fact) it makes is factually incorrect. It says and I quote “What is on offer entails the United Kingdom agreeing to pay the European Union another £39bn, in return for 21 months or more of additional talks to see if a new partnership can be arranged.“. The divorce bill is a settlement of monies due to the EU for historical commitments made as a member. I must confess I stopped reading it after that point. Point, not fact.

No it isn’t it includes an agreed contribution to the budget for the next 18 months

skybluetony176

No it isn’t it includes an agreed contribution to the budget for the next 18 months

So what you actually mean is yes it is but it also includes an agreed contribution to the budget for the next 18 months. You’re just contradicting yourself there otherwise.

Grendel

So what you actually mean is yes it is but it also includes an agreed contribution to the budget for the next 18 months. You’re just contradicting yourself there otherwise.

Again zero comprehension

skybluetony176

Tony says that he has to

Yes I may have got that wrong. See how that works. Key word though is may. All political commentators always add that it’s untested in law. Even Emily Thornberry said last night that her understanding is that an election is called and it happens in line with the withdrawal bill (which is what I was quoting when you insisted that only the opposition could call an election) but it’s untested and it’s Boris. Which also shows how disingenuous one of your earlier posts was when you were saying that he’s the worst PM ever, he’s selling snake oil etc why won’t the opposition trigger an election. You admit to knowing on one hand why they won’t while offering faux dismay on the other hand why they haven’t.

Last edited:

Sick Boy

That isn't an opinion piece in fact. The facts are the same.

Or would you like to state which facts are false?

It’s a interpretation of it by Redwood.

I take it you’re trying to say that the best option is to remain? And I agree that between May’s deal and remaining, remain would be by far the best option.

The alternative is no deal.

Grendel

Yes I may have got that wrong. See how that works. Key word though is may. All political commentators always add that it’s untested in law. Even Emily Thornberry said last night that her understanding is that an election is called and it happens in line with the withdrawal bill (which is whatI was quoting when you insisted that only the opposition could call an election) but it’s untested and it’s Boris. Which also shows how disingenuous one of your earlier posts was when you were saying that he’s the worst PM ever, he’s selling snake oil etc why won’t the opposition trigger an election. You admit to knowing on one hand why they won’t while offering faux dismay on the other hand why they haven’t.

The opposition can trigger an election Tony

Astute

People are just calling them out for the grifting shit munchers they are. Laughable that you’re trying to play the free speech card.

I don't have a go at anyone for having an opinion as long as it is truth based.

Free speech card? Anyone should be able to say what they like as long as it is lawful and not designed to hurt anyone in any way. But they must expect comeback if not truthful.

djr8369

Free speech card? Anyone should be able to say what they like as long as it is lawful and not designed to hurt anyone in any way. But they must expect comeback if not truthful.

Yes, hence the comeback to your comments that people want them silenced.

Sick Boy

You should have a go at yourself for claiming that May’s deal keeps Britain in the EU, as it’s Brexiteer bullshit and misinformation.

Last edited:

skybluetony176

It seems that the EU has all but confirmed that they would extend article 50 to allow for a general election.

Pass the Bill, extend article 50 call an election. No games, no tricks, just some clarity for a change.

Grendel

You should a go at yourself for claiming that May’s deal keeps Britain in the EU, as it’s Brexiteer bullshit and misinformation.

For the whole of the uk including NI it’s accurate

Astute

It’s a interpretation of it by Redwood.

I take it you’re trying to say that the best option is to remain? And I agree that between May’s deal and remaining, remain would be by far the best option.

The alternative is no deal.
Try again. Out of the main points which of them are lies? You said I was giving false information. But as usual you won't say what false information it is.

And yes remain for me whatever. But I have had enough of grown adults acting like spoilt little brats trying to get their own way. It is pathetic

Grendel

It seems that the EU has all but confirmed that they would extend article 50 to allow for a general election.

Pass the Bill, extend article 50 call an election. No games, no tricks, just some clarity for a change.

Odd as we are in the back seat they keep extending despite bluster aside. You are aware we can leave the day after the election if Johnson wins?

Sick Boy

Try again. Out of the main points which of them are lies? You said I was giving false information. But as usual you won't say what false information it is.

And yes remain for me whatever. But I have had enough of grown adults acting like spoilt little brats trying to get their own way. It is pathetic

You’ve had enough of people exercising their right to freedom of speech?

You’ve previously tried to claim that it would keep the UK in the EU, which simply wouldn’t have been true.

It was reflective of the complete incompetence of the Brexiteers, their arrogance and lack of planning. And the contradictions about leaving and the promises made by leavers pre referendum.

Even now, where are these alternative solutions?

The UK’s choices led to May’s deal and was reflective of its weak negotiation position and lack of preparation. I’m sure none of them even considered the issue with the north of Ireland the impact it would have.

Grendel

Why is it odd? How can he leave the next day? Why hasn’t Johnson done that already?

He can cancel the no deal act in his first day if he has a majority - Corbyn it seems wants no deal blocked and then have an election even in October when the act is law. Any party can campaign to say we will leave - he can’t his Tony as he’s not got a majority

skybluetony176

He can cancel the no deal act in his first day if he has a majority - Corbyn it seems wants no deal blocked and then have an election even in October when the act is law. Any party can campaign to say we will leave - he can’t his Tony as he’s not got a majority

Supposition then.

Brighton Sky Blue

Yes. They have a policy that a lot of people don't like. So they are ignored by many. Just a 1 policy party. But it is a major policy.

I remember saying that I could see Farage setting up a new party in a push for Brexit. I was laughed at as usual. They have one shit policy. But it doesn't mean they shouldn't exist. Everyone should be able to voice their concerns. That is what freedom of speech is all about. But you and many others want them silenced.

Where did I ever say that? I have said though it's a joke that a party with just one policy and no manifesto can get 30% in the polls simply because it's fronted by the best charlatan in the business. It's so easy to garner popular support when you come up with vacuous slogans that anyone can support and provide no policies that might put people off.

Grendel

They're waiting for us to make our minds up it isn't some conspiracy

Or of course Mr Corbyn isn’t as stupid as to believe that everyone is as gullible as you and will dribble in the corner believing his fantasy world and will in fact give Mr Johnson a majority - that’s why he’s hiding under the table isn’t it

Users who are viewing this thread