The Council or SISU? (1 Viewer)

blueflint

It’s an extraordinary state of affairs but there is a new end game in sight for ACL. They now realise the only way they can continue to fleece an over exuberant rate of rent out of CCFC is to get rid of the current Coventry board that is standing up to them and refusing to be ripped off.

the rent was agreed the rent was offered at a lower rent all by ACL where in the country are the same and i mean equal fasilities for the money sisu want to pay which by the way is nothing

Grendel

It’s an extraordinary state of affairs but there is a new end game in sight for ACL. They now realise the only way they can continue to fleece an over exuberant rate of rent out of CCFC is to get rid of the current Coventry board that is standing up to them and refusing to be ripped off.

the rent was agreed the rent was offered at a lower rent all by ACL where in the country are the same and i mean equal fasilities for the money sisu want to pay which by the way is nothing

The funniest thing I ever read on here was a Doncaster fan who once visited the site offering support. He was sympathetic and basically said doubt give up your fight against the council.

They and hull win the fight and pay a peppercorn rent for the facility.

He of course misread the mood of the Coventry public. They are like you. Lemmings, turkeys voting for Christmas.

I am genuinely staggered by the utter stupidity of your remarks.

Grendel

This thread is right
We all our own views and thoughts and think we know all the facts but in simple terms e are either SISU or ACL/Council.

No as no one supports sisu I'm the same way no one supports the owners of any organisation. You support the product you consume off them.

I support the football club. Sisu presently own this club. They won't for ever. I don't support them at all. As for the landlord why does anyone care less about them.

Nonleagueherewecome

No just a clueless idiot

Good old Gruffy, always the first with a pithy insult to those he considers himself intellectually superior to, i.e. anyone who's opinions don't match his own :jerkit:

blueflint

The funniest thing I ever read on here was a Doncaster fan who once visited the site offering support. He was sympathetic and basically said doubt give up your fight against the council.

They and hull win the fight and pay a peppercorn rent for the facility.

He of course misread the mood of the Coventry public. They are like you. Lemmings, turkeys voting for Christmas.

I am genuinely staggered by the utter stupidity of your remarks.

so that makes you the biggest arsehole on the site sorry m8

Nonleagueherewecome

Duh, newsflash...

SkyblueBazza

SISU are the enemy - there using the club and its fans to basically steal money

See this is the other side of it. Otis earlier suggested an "anti-SISU" stance means you're pro-council. But show any gratitude for SISU either saving CCFC, or trying to get the best for CCFC by "shafting" anyone else you're labelled as pro-SISU. Really we're all just pro-CCFC, have gratitude &/or sympathies for one or both sides of the current dispute. Yet we come on here & slate each others opinions with statements of fact that are really often not facts - because we probably don't have any/many really. That life isn't it? Tesco & others feed us horsemeat labelled as good value beef...many don't feel too aggrieved about that according to a BBC report on the radio earlier. MR, council, ACL & SISU in this situation sell us bullshit dressed up as hope & ambition.

Otis

Nope, you misread I'm afraid.

I was saying people assume if you are anti-Sisu you are pro-ACL/council, but that is not necessarily the case at all.

the rumpo kid

if sisu dont want to pay rent, why dont they just buy the ricoh with the £30million they were going to build a new (cough! bullshit! ) stadium with.

coundonskyblue

Nope, you misread I'm afraid.

I was saying people assume if you are anti-Sisu you are pro-ACL/council, but that is not necessarily the case at all.

The same as if you were anti Sisu you must be pro Thorn, anti Sisu you must be pro Richardson/Robinson.

I get fed up of getting put into catagories on here.

coundonskyblue

Well he called you a clueless baffoon, grow a pair and stand up for yourself He see's it as hedge fund vs people of coventry (as if he speaks for them!) utter bollox

But he is right imo that it is against the people of Coventry.

Democracy is the most important thing in his argument, and its difficult too disagree with that.

Coventry Council is united across all parties on this issue, hence why I say it has nothing to do with party colours.

Nonleagueherewecome

But he is right imo that it is against the people of Coventry.

Democracy is the most important thing in his argument, and its difficult too disagree with that.

Coventry Council is united across all parties on this issue, hence why I say it has nothing to do with party colours.

Cameron and Clegg would kill for an enemy as politically unifying as SISU; The Coalition may have stood a chance then. Time to declare war on Argentina maybe?

corky

ACL is the alcoholic mother, SISU the violent abusive father.

We are the kids.

Divorce is on the cards.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
But if the mother gets custody she might be inclined to get a new rich husband who is generous and wants to look after her poor child,
& give it the best things & make it the very best.:claping hands:

Nonleagueherewecome

Or the Asteroid.

Crap, what asteroid, just got in from work...have we despatched Bruce Willis on a rocket to go to blow it up yet?

shropshirecov

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
But if the mother gets custody she might be inclined to get a new rich husband who is generous and wants to look after her poor child,
& give it the best things & make it the very best.:claping hands:

Blokes don't tend to want to be saddled with a single mother and another geezers kids, let alone an alcoholic one

wingy

Did you free wheel all the way ,By the way you recovered now ,
Torch said you'd had another accident.

Nonleagueherewecome

Did you free wheel all the way ,By the way you recovered now ,
Torch said you'd had another accident.

Yeah, got knocked off and broke a few ribs, yes I'm back on the road now, albeit taking it slow-although it's mostly uphill so I couldn't free-wheel. I need one of those funky chargeable electric bikes ;)

SkyblueBazza

So that's the crux of it. You're basically backing the council to kill off the club because you hate sisu that much.

I Couldn't care less about sisu it's my football club I care about.

Doncaster 10k rent, hull 10k rent, Coventry- hundreds of thousands rent. That okay by you?

The trouble is that that is what was agreed to pay. What would happen if you agreed a rent for your house & paid it happily for a few years, then find your new neighbours...identical house (which Doncaster/Hull do not have) but because they have a lower paid job they pay much less rent than you...how would that end? Pay-up or get out I imagine.

Grendel

so that makes you the biggest arsehole on the site sorry m8

Well you must be reassured. Nigel has phoned in CWR and echoes your views.

Grendel

The trouble is that that is what was agreed to pay. What would happen if you agreed a rent for your house & paid it happily for a few years, then find your new neighbours...identical house (which Doncaster/Hull do not have) but because they have a lower paid job they pay much less rent than you...how would that end? Pay-up or get out I imagine.

No they would lower the rent as no one else wants the house. Oh and the mortgage lender has been bailed out by the ultimate land lord. So no they'd lower the rent to want you want.

Nonleagueherewecome

Shit, I'll have to give that a go...didn't know that if I just stopped paying the agreed rent, my landlord would let me just pay "what I want"! :facepalm:

Grendel

Shit, I'll have to give that a go...didn't know that if I just stopped paying the agreed rent, my landlord would let me just pay "what I want"! :facepalm:

You know as we'll as I do the analogy is stupid as there are no other tenants. Hull and Doncaster forced their councils to massively reduce their contribution. Why is that an issue to you?

SkyblueBazza

No they would lower the rent as no one else wants the house. Oh and the mortgage lender has been bailed out by the ultimate land lord. So no they'd lower the rent to want you want.

They might just rent rooms out for a house-share though...which might mean less than the original agreement but a whole lot more than you are willing to pay.

SkyblueBazza

You know as we'll as I do the analogy is stupid as there are no other tenants. Hull and Doncaster forced their councils to massively reduce their contribution. Why is that an issue to you?

At this point in time the rent being paid is zero...they'd get more by splitting it down into 6 five-a-side pitches & holding competitions each evening to rent the pitches out pay-as-you-play

Grendel

At this point in time the rent being paid is zero...they'd get more by splitting it down into 6 five-a-side pitches & holding competitions each evening to rent the pitches out pay-as-you-play

Oh I think they'd willingly pay what those other clubs pay.

SkyblueBazza

Oh I think they'd willingly pay what those other clubs pay.

That's SISUs point of view accepted. Now consider that you are the landlord...you'd probably wave said tenant goodbye & seek ANY reliable alternative(s) that will go some way to providing the desired/agreed income. Rather THAT than be held to ransom, or lose face.

Users who are viewing this thread