The Council or SISU? (2 Viewers)

cloughie

No one knows the club say one thing ACL say another. So you believe ACL I don't. Wow massive scoop there MMM.

Well obviously the courts believe ACL

yet grendel I thought you had a bit more about you than torch but you seem to be clinging onto the BS that sisu pump

Take a deep breath and admit you and your coherts were wrong

fisher said its a good deal this morning what more do you want

Grendel

I hoped you'd fall for that. Copying and pasting Wikipedia when you refute what's in The Telegraph:

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/2013/02/14/acl-statement-on-collapsed-ricoh-arena-talks-92746-32811178/

Too easy....

You really are desperate aren't you?

Answer the one real important question here and for once end this diversionary nonsense.

If the only way this club will survive is to back their stance against the council do you support it or not?

SkyblueBazza

Answer the one real important question here and for once end this diversionary nonsense.

If the only way this club will survive is to back their stance against the council do you support it or not?

For me - Club...but living miles away it in no way impacts on my council. If it was Pompey I might feel more strongly in favour of the council stance

rupert_bear

Grendel you are a mug. Won't. no can't bring youself to admit these guys have beat you down. I suggest you go to bed my dear have a rest and clear what must by now be an addled mind.

Grendel

Grendel you are a mug. Won't. no can't bring youself to admit these guys have beat you down. I suggest you go to bed my dear have a rest and clear what must by now be an addled mind.

Are yes I'm a Plonjer

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Desperate? Me? Either you're delusional, or you simply have no idea how thoroughly you've been outclassed on here today.

The question you pose is crazy. It's not a stark choice such as that. SISU throughout have brought ill-feeling and illegality to the negotiating table. That's why we are where we are.

They are claiming they can't afford in rent a value they offered to a single player in wages a few weeks ago. You can't do that and behave as they have.

It's not a black-and-white choice between behaving illegally and reprehensibly and the continuation of the club. Indeed their stance has made the latter more of a reality than it should even have been.

That's what you've missed for weeks, and in the light of overwhelming pressure, remarkably even refuse to take on board now

dadgad

Desperate? Me? Either you're delusional, or you simply have no idea how thoroughly you've been outclassed on here today.

The question you pose is crazy. It's not a stark choice such as that. SISU throughout have brought ill-feeling and illegality to the negotiating table. That's why we are where we are.

They are claiming they can't afford in rent a value they offered to a single player in wages a few weeks ago. You can't do that and behave as they have.

It's not a black-and-white choice between behaving illegally and reprehensibly and the continuation of the club. Indeed their stance has made the latter more of a reality than it should even have been.

That's what you've missed for weeks, and in the light of overwhelming pressure, remarkably even refuse to take on board now

MMM - good post but you do realise you're wasting your time, don't you? ;);)

Mary_Mungo_Midge

MMM - good post but you do realise you're wasting your time, don't you? ;);)

Well a bit of me was enjoying pressing home an obvious advantage. But the other bit acknowledges it to be an unequal battle of wits, and it feels like bullying, such is the one-sided nature of the exchange.

From this point onwards, when he addresses me, I shall simply post my favourite flavours of sausage by means of riposte to spare his subsequent blushes

AFCCOVENTRY

THE ARENA IS MINE...

john-mutton-is-demanding-investment-in-the-club-876509000.jpg

Grendel

Well a bit of me was enjoying pressing home an obvious advantage. But the other bit acknowledges it to be an unequal battle of wits, and it feels like bullying, such is the one-sided nature of the exchange.

From this point onwards, when he addresses me, I shall simply post my favourite flavours of sausage by means of riposte to spare his subsequent blushes

I can always tell when you are defeated - you come up with complete gibberish like this -- still you've got Dadgad on your side -- you must be proud. Nasel Nigel agrees with you as well. It's quite a following. Went to Northampton again today. Your'e developing quite a following down there. I showed them some of your drivel from yesterday. They still want to know when they are going to be forced to travel to the Ricoh. Any ideas?

Mary_Mungo_Midge

I can always tell when you are defeated - you come up with complete gibberish like this -- still you've got Dadgad on your side -- you must be proud. Nasel Nigel agrees with you as well. It's quite a following. Went to Northampton again today. Your'e developing quite a following down there. I showed them some of your drivel from yesterday. They still want to know when they are going to be forced to travel to the Ricoh. Any ideas?

Pork and apple

Users who are viewing this thread