Sky_Blue_Daz

Post your festive jokes , clips and songs here

Bugsy

Wishing you all peace, love, and joy this Christmas

festive greetings to one and all

Sky_Blue_Daz

Why did Santa go speed dating ? To see if he could pull a cracker

Sky_Blue_Daz

I’ve been asking Santa for 5 minutes under the mistletoe with her for years 5B91A68F-40D0-4AD6-AADE-61DC5911FE69.png

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
As it's the oneth of December, what's your favourite Christmas song? Carol or otherwise. Mine is "Fairy Tale of New York". Can't stand that bloody thing by Slade! I cringe when I hear it!

Sky_Blue_Daz

As it's the oneth of December, what's your favourite Christmas song? Carol or otherwise. Mine is "Fairy Tale of New York". Can't stand that bloody thing by Slade! I cringe when I hear it!
Got to agree with fairytale of New York brilliant song or for a bit of vulgarity Hey Santa Claus by Kevin ‘Bloody ‘Wilson

oakey

Can we all agree the worst Christmas song of all time is Elton John - Step into Christmas?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
Controversial but much as I love The Beatles the worst songs are
Happy Christmas (war is over) - Lennon, and
Wonderful Christmas time- McCartney/Wings

Ian1779

I really like Carol of the Bells as a piece of Xmas music. My dad loved Mike Oldfield when I was a kid so have also had In Dulci Jubilo ingrained to my brain.

JAM See

Can we all agree the worst Christmas song of all time is Elton John - Step into Christmas?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
I beg to differ. The worst Christmas song ever is definitely Fairytale of New York.

"You scumbag you maggot, you're cheap and you're haggard" Priceless.

JAM See

Not surprised you think that if you’re listening to the Roman Keating version.
It's awful isn't it?

Not "so bad it's good" awful.

Just. Fucking. Awful.

Skybluefaz

Controversial but much as I love The Beatles the worst songs are
Happy Christmas (war is over) - Lennon, and
Wonderful Christmas time- McCartney/Wings

giphy.gif

Skybluefaz

What's your Christmas meat setup? When I was a lad we'd just have turkey. With me at the cheffing wheel we are usually gammon and turkey.

I'm one who occasionally seeks out meat alternatives, any good ones for Christmas?

Users who are viewing this thread