The boat/James (17 Viewers)

Irish Sky Blue

I’ll a used to be regular in the Wallace and the coaches from the pub have completely stopped since the Boat Scandal. Jimbo has covertly ran minibuses to Bradford and Fleetwood that he advertised on twitter but he didn’t go in the ground for either game.
He was inside the ground at Bradford. I saw him there. Can't comment n other games.

oucho

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

and this is what I don't understand, if he did mislead people deliberately over the Charlton trip he has caused himself no end of grief and fucked up his two other City related sidelines, running coaches and selling badges as well as exiling himself from games. It just doesn't make sense.

I agree but whilst Jimbo has pocketed the money - he can’t show his face in his local pub anymore and he can’t go and watch his team anymore for fear of getting a beating.

There’s only one person that’s benefited from this. Tim Fisher. For a solid two months he’s only been the second most hated person in Coventry.

oucho

usskyblue

and this is what I don't understand, if he did mislead people deliberately over the Charlton trip he has caused himself no end of grief and fucked up his two other City related sidelines, running coaches and selling badges as well as exiling himself from games. It just doesn't make sense.

It’s the equivalent of doing an ‘upper decker’ m8...

...in your own toilet

itsabuzzard

Your Google effed m8 ? It’s when someone takes a dump in the tank
Google's fine. I was just reeling from the shock; too stunned to comment. Tricky manoeuvre, needing a thorough risk assessment before straddling the cistern. Man's ingenuity knows no bounds.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

oucho

I am feeling better about myself now on the basis that I didn't previously know of this practice. Vile.

Got halfway through explaining it to Mrs, who had made the mistake of asking me why I was chortling, before she stalked off in disgust.

Grendel

Google's fine. I was just reeling from the shock; too stunned to comment. Tricky manoeuvre, needing a thorough risk assessment before straddling the cistern. Man's ingenuity knows no bounds.

Steve Harrison could do a lot better than that

itsabuzzard

Steve Harrison could do a lot better than that
I hope this isn't going to turn into a thread where posters share the imaginative places they've left a calling card. If it does, it could break all records.

Otis

I hope this isn't going to turn into a thread where posters share the imaginative places they've left a calling card. If it does, it could break all records.

Just the bowl for me and I'm not talking salad or rose or super.

oucho

OK great, I'll start.

Not me personally, but I once worked in a factory making car airbags and we suddenly became aware that there was a 'phantom shitter' on the loose amongst the workforce. Fresh poos would turn up in unexpected places e.g. next to one of the presses, under a lathe, and so on. This went on at least weekly for a while, until management gradually sussed who it was.... surreptitiously followed the suspect to the bogs, let him go into trap #1, then burst in, broke the cubible door down and caught him red-handed delicately placing a newly laid turd into a little plastic bag, ready to be deposited somewhere on the factory floor when he was unobserved. Turned out his brother had been sacked by the firm, he thought unfairly, and he was trying to get his revenge.

itsabuzzard

OK great, I'll start.

Not me personally, but I once worked in a factory making car airbags and we suddenly became aware that there was a 'phantom shitter' on the loose amongst the workforce. Fresh poos would turn up in unexpected places e.g. next to one of the presses, under a lathe, and so on. This went on at least weekly for a while, until management gradually sussed who it was.... surreptitiously followed the suspect to the bogs, let him go into trap #1, then burst in, broke the cubible door down and caught him red-handed delicately placing a newly laid turd into a little plastic bag, ready to be deposited somewhere on the factory floor when he was unobserved. Turned out his brother had been sacked by the firm, he thought unfairly, and he was trying to get his revenge.
Loving it! We're off to a flyer...

Users who are viewing this thread