The boat/James (2 Viewers)

oucho

Perhaps we shouldn't be too hard on James, after all things are noy always what they ap-pier

oucho

Reactions: vow

oucho

It's fair to say James has been a silly buoy.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

giphy.gif

Adge

Just as a side note, has anyone been on the coaches from the Wallace since the boat debacle?

oucho

The EP also has:

'Money, Money, Money'
&
'The Winner Takes It All'

It also had Take A Chance On Me, and many punters are regretting taking that advice all too literally....

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Just as a side note, has anyone been on the coaches from the Wallace since the boat debacle?

I’ll a used to be regular in the Wallace and the coaches from the pub have completely stopped since the Boat Scandal. Jimbo has covertly ran minibuses to Bradford and Fleetwood that he advertised on twitter but he didn’t go in the ground for either game.

clint van damme

I’ll a used to be regular in the Wallace and the coaches from the pub have completely stopped since the Boat Scandal. Jimbo has covertly ran minibuses to Bradford and Fleetwood that he advertised on twitter but he didn’t go in the ground for either game.

and this is what I don't understand, if he did mislead people deliberately over the Charlton trip he has caused himself no end of grief and fucked up his two other City related sidelines, running coaches and selling badges as well as exiling himself from games. It just doesn't make sense.

Johnnythespider

and this is what I don't understand, if he did mislead people deliberately over the Charlton trip he has caused himself no end of grief and fucked up his two other City related sidelines, running coaches and selling badges as well as exiling himself from games. It just doesn't make sense.
No it doesn't, if he hasn't done it deliberately it begs the question as to why he can't just explain how he has messed up, i think if he had done that people would be a bit more forgiving.

chiefdave

Equally if it is a genuine fuck up why the need to hide. If the boat company have had one over on him why not tell people and start court action against them. Its all very odd.

Johnnythespider

Equally if it is a genuine fuck up why the need to hide. If the boat company have had one over on him why not tell people and start court action against them. Its all very odd.
The thing is i don't think the boat company have had one over on him, I'm only guessing here but i think he knew the drinks package wasn't available to football parties, he has then decided to offer that off his own back and charged people according to the boat companies prices, it's been said that he put money behind the bar, so did he think he would cover the bar bill out of his takings, if so he has badly misjudged how much 300 football fans can get through in quick time. Like i say though this is just me guessing.

Otis

Not sure it is odd now, Dave. Been clearly apparent on here that I have been giving James the benefit of doubt for quite some time, but it has now dragged on for so long that unfortunately there is only one conclusion to come to.:(

oucho

I think Johnny has the answer to this one Dave:

The thing is i don't think the boat company have had one over on him, I'm only guessing here but i think he knew the drinks package wasn't available to football parties, he has then decided to offer that off his own back and charged people according to the boat companies prices, it's been said that he put money behind the bar, so did he think he would cover the bar bill out of his takings, if so he has badly misjudged how much 300 football fans can get through in quick time. Like i say though this is just me guessing.

Basically he has fucked up and is worried about getting hassle, or a shoeing, if he shows his face.

Users who are viewing this thread