The boat/James (1 Viewer)

lordy_87

Anyone seen him since? Remember he also shafted me and my mates for Wimbledon away (used him cos Mick Kincaid doesn't run coaches to London). He "organised" a coach from the Wallace pub to Wimbledon, must of been about 50 waiting for the coach which never turned up. He was jogging about the car park making phone calls acting like something had gone wrong. Came out later that he was told the by the coach firm Friday night before that the coach was canceled. Obviously he did nothing and pretended to not know about it. Pretty sure we never got our money back either.

stevefloyd

giphy.gif

James has given up despite owing people money

stevefloyd

I think a few coaches didn't turn up or something but on the whole think he was relatively successful. I don't think he's a bad lad just got himself into something beyond him.
I went on the Alicante trip and it was organised chaos.. i asked for a single room and he asked me to share with a stranger also at the airport there wasnt a case paid for for my son so I had to pay he said he would reimburse me...it never happened

Turtle87

Anyone seen him since? Remember he also shafted me and my mates for Wimbledon away (used him cos Mick Kincaid doesn't run coaches to London). He "organised" a coach from the Wallace pub to Wimbledon, must of been about 50 waiting for the coach which never turned up. He was jogging about the car park making phone calls acting like something had gone wrong. Came out later that he was told the by the coach firm Friday night before that the coach was canceled. Obviously he did nothing and pretended to not know about it. Pretty sure we never got our money back either.
Mad that he is defended and still did what he did at Charlton and got away with it.
All I was was curious to know is if anyone had received money back from a fellow Cov fan as I'd hoped that a Cov fan would not screw over another Cov fan. Appears silence is deafening

Otis

I hope he has moved to Germany, just so we can change the thread title to Das Boot, cos that's a classic tale too.

Grendel

Still can’t believe people actually fell for the all inclusive booze for the price.

If I’d been on it 10 minutes before everyone else I’d have used it up

SBT

Just read back through this, one of the best threads ever on here. Top 5 for sure

It's honestly amazing, starts with someone saying he "always seems miles away from the type to mislead or rip off", before IMMEDIATELY ramping up into 25 pages of amateur sleuthing, threats of violence and about 15 people claiming to be related to the guy.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Thoroughly enjoyed reading back through this. Whole situation was absolutely madness. I am guessing to some extent he has got away with it. Sad but smiled to see Fellatio commenting. Also, I miss itsabuzzard. Did anyone ever hear from him?

Users who are viewing this thread