The boat/James (6 Viewers)

Reppz

Has anyone actually received the promised refunds yet? I'm not on Facebook so may have missed the latest, but I've received about three texts saying he's "sending out the next batch shortly", which implies some people have already received theirs - is this correct?

Otis

Has anyone actually received the promised refunds yet? I'm not on Facebook so may have missed the latest, but I've received about three texts saying he's "sending out the next batch shortly", which implies some people have already received theirs - is this correct?
Unless he's just sending out hotdogs.

pusbccfc

Johnnythespider

Probably saying bags were included and they weren't.

When I buy something from a shop and it's not what I asked for, I return it for a refund. No crime's been committed, but it's my right to obtain one.
Then wouldn't he have had to pay for his own case aswell

stevefloyd

Then wouldn't he have had to pay for his own case aswell
There was 4 of us travelling for some reason 3 of us had cases paid for but i think he was trying to save money by asking people to share a case between them ... we declined as I also declined when he asked me to share a room with some stranger he tries his best but organises it in such a way that he tries to change the original plan to save money thats been overlooked

smileycov

Facebook User
Probably saying bags were included and they weren't.

When I buy something from a shop and it's not what I asked for, I return it for a refund. No crime's been committed, but it's my right to obtain one.
Think he was referring to “case” as in crime!!

cov4theprem

I’ve read the recent events on Facebook and sorry to say that it appears Cov fans have been set up like a kipper. I hope there is some justice in the end

Covkid1968#

Thanks mate. It's 17 minutes past 4 in Liverpool. What a time to be alive.
Been trying to grab a little purple bin from the souvenir shops but everytime I go up there they haven't got them....Used to be loads in the shop on the corner by the Cavern....pop in every other week and still not got them. I've told them I have no interest in their shiny liverbirds...... I've got a little space on my shelf next to my yellow supelamb..... and its waiting for a purple bin !!!!!

Happy_Martian

Unless he's just sending out hotdogs.

Otis, as a Fast Food Fanatic, may I just remind you that hotdogs do NOT come in batches. They are served in buns or rolls. A batch (as any true Coventrian will know) are small, round, crusty bread products. They are much better suited for supporting a bit of pork and stuffing or a singular beef burger. But a hotdog ? Never !!!! :)

Reactions: vow

Otis

Otis, as a Fast Food Fanatic, may I just remind you that hotdogs do NOT come in batches. They are served in buns or rolls. A batch (as any true Coventrian will know) are small, round, crusty bread products. They are much better suited for supporting a bit of pork and stuffing or a singular beef burger. But a hotdog ? Never !!!! :)
Really?

I was brought up to understand that they were indeed batches.

When my mum would say she was going down to the bakers to get batches that's what she would come back with.

The Great Eastern

Workers at one of the GEC factories in Cov, used to insist on baked bean batches on the breaktime trolley that used to go tound in the morning....

Sbarcher

Sauce over your sausage?

Users who are viewing this thread