The boat/James (3 Viewers)

PurpleBin

263F98BD00000578-2976196-image-m-25_1425324953955.jpg

That must be James.

Reactions: KG7

chiefdave

The way it is going I wouldn't be surprised if someone looks to take legal action.
Sure the police must be aware of it as I'd assume they keep an eye on here and the facebook forum for any mention of potential trouble at games.

Given his background and how a lot of this seems to be done in cash out of view of the taxman I'd be surprised if he doesn't at least get asked to explain what's going on.

The boat thing you could explain away as getting out of your depth but taking thousands for non-existent holidays takes it to a different level. If you look back at the adverts for the holidays it wasn't just him acting as a travel agent, he was claiming to have dedicated flights to take people.

David O'Day

More likely someone that has transferred him money has made a fraud complaint to the bank and they've locked his account. That'd be pretty standard whilst an investigation takes place.

Nah, the buyers financial institution would just start a chargeback. James would have 1 month or so to defend himself then the buyer would get just there payment back

lord_garrincha

However, I have just seen on twitter that the U23s are playing Charlton tomorrow... sadly at the Alan Higgs.

When is the away fixture... redemption awaits!

Users who are viewing this thread