That is how to look after fans (1 Viewer)

italiahorse

really? Even the PNE JPT game? Even this season the second half performance against Peterborough? Beating Man U? Blackburn in the FA Cup? Plus the various local derbies we've won, e.g beating wolves then birmingham 2 weeks later at home under coleman.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

I enjoyed both games but it was only the city win that bought a tear to my eye on the way out.

Macca

really? Even the PNE JPT game? Even this season the second half performance against Peterborough? Beating Man U? Blackburn in the FA Cup? Plus the various local derbies we've won, e.g beating wolves then birmingham 2 weeks later at home under coleman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Yes for me personally. Unlike a lot of people on here I wasn't looking for anyone to agree with me just saying how I feel. I can think of numerous experiences from back in the day that I would feel entirely different about but the last decade has been more a labour of love

stupot07

Yes for me personally. Unlike a lot of people on here I wasn't looking for anyone to agree with me just saying how I feel. I can think of numerous experiences from back in the day that I would feel entirely different about but the last decade has been more a labour of love

Fair enough, I just don't understand how you can get so excited about a club that 2 months ago meant nothing to you. We have had some (albeit very few) great moments in the last 8 years, again I personally don't understand how a you can be more excited about wasps than those moments. I find it odd.

Macca

Fair enough, I just don't understand how you can get so excited about a club that 2 months ago meant nothing to you. We have had some (albeit very few) great moments in the last 8 years, again I personally don't understand how a you can be more excited about wasps than those moments. I find it odd.

Its a different thing. Its the entertainment I enjoy, the difference between Wasps winning and losing isn't that much of a big deal compared to whether city win or lose. Also I have kids to consider and with the greatest will in the world if they enjoy rugby over football at the moment that's what I will do

Macca

It sounds like you've fallen out of love with football as a sport rather than a CCFC specific thing.[/QUOTE
]

I agree, if it wasn't for city I wouldn't give it the time of day. Try and watch a live game and I'm done after 10 mins

lewys33

Its a different thing. Its the entertainment I enjoy, the difference between Wasps winning and losing isn't that much of a big deal compared to whether city win or lose. Also I have kids to consider and with the greatest will in the world if they enjoy rugby over football at the moment that's what I will do

Did you ever take them to Coventry Rugby?

Covstu

I understand what Macca is saying, through this saga people have almost moved on completely, personally i am not into rugby so Wasps doesnt interest me but if the kids (i have two girls so little chance of this thankfully) took a keen interest in Rugby and wanted to attend games then i would be hard pushed not to entertain this. I would probably take a newspaper however....

SISU have created such a divide from fans that people have started finding other things to do on a Saturday.

Ashdown

I understand what Macca is saying, through this saga people have almost moved on completely, personally i am not into rugby so Wasps doesnt interest me but if the kids (i have two girls so little chance of this thankfully) took a keen interest in Rugby and wanted to attend games then i would be hard pushed not to entertain this. I would probably take a newspaper however....

SISU have created such a divide from fans that people have started finding other things to do on a Saturday.

I've got 3 girls plus the wife and over the years I've taken them to see all the Coventry teams play; Blaze, Cov, Bees and City. The wife prefers Cov rugby, the daughters I'd say prefer the nights at the Bees and the eldest can drive her self there now. I played a bit of low level football and it was mainly all City for me but it's hard going at the moment with these moron owners trashing it all.

Users who are viewing this thread