That is how to look after fans (1 Viewer)

italiahorse

Plenty more freebies floating about, had somebody trying to give away 4 this morning. Nobody really wants them.

They are obviously making the tickets a loss leader and cleaning up on the incomes on the day.
Double whammy this week for them with England on the big screens in the Jaguar Hall.

Grendel

They are obviously making the tickets a loss leader and cleaning up on the incomes on the day.
Double whammy this week for them with England on the big screens in the Jaguar Hall.

The income from Food Etc. has much lower profit margins.

They are not using it as a loss leader

Grendel

Looks like desperate PR to me. Bucket loads of buy one get one free discounts and freebies against a side earmarked as a big game

Looks like the franchise filth are starting to see what life is really like. Let's see how deep the pockets really are.

Macca

Looks like desperate PR to me. Bucket loads of buy one get one free discounts and freebies against a side earmarked as a big game

Looks like the franchise filth are starting to see what life is really like. Let's see how deep the pockets really are.

Hedge fund club destroying filth should try it some time. Might improve the crowds to what would be a bumper 14 k for SISU FC

italiahorse

Theirs a big difference between being under scrutiny and just spending time nitpicking every fact.
FACT : 14,000 people attended the Ricoh and Wasps won 23 - 21
Why don't people concentrate on getting the football successful rather than putting Wasps down.
Been a great full weekend at the Ricoh for some of us. Shame about England though.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Is it the pitch that leaves us with no energy to cross the halfway line in the second half or fitness did not seem to bother M K Dons or was it the Pressley influence not letting go

Macca

Was it getting worse in cutting up, in the scrums and whatever else they do?

It was slightly amusing to watch some lads coming on during play to replace divots only to run like hell when noticing the oncoming brick shithouses bearing down on them.
On a serious note I enjoyed it again today, but with a heavy heart that I got more excited in 80 mins than I have done in 8 years watching the city.
In fairness I've been off football as a game for years. Only the city have kept me interested in the game. Plus more important to me was how excited my lad was. Every time he has been to watch the city he has lost interest within 20 mins

stupot07

It was slightly amusing to watch some lads coming on during play to replace divots only to run like hell when noticing the oncoming brick shithouses bearing down on them.
On a serious note I enjoyed it again today, but with a heavy heart that I got more excited in 80 mins than I have done in 8 years watching the city.
In fairness I've been off football as a game for years. Only the city have kept me interested in the game. Plus more important to me was how excited my lad was. Every time he has been to watch the city he has lost interest within 20 mins

really? Even the PNE JPT game? Even this season the second half performance against Peterborough? Beating Man U? Blackburn in the FA Cup? Plus the various local derbies we've won, e.g beating wolves then birmingham 2 weeks later at home under coleman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread