Thank you Mark Robins (1 Viewer)

bigfatronssba

As a group of fans, I think it would be only right that regardless of what happens on Saturday, we should show our appreciation to Mark Robins.

By this I mean something physical (not just a sing song of his name at the game, which is obviously valuable in itself)

I'm looking into a Thank You ecard that all members of the forum can sign which we can then email off to the club to pass on to him.

However I also thought perhaps we could look at raising a few quid, to buy a gift card. For Mark and Mrs Robins to have a nice meal out on us.

What would the forum think about that? Obviously I would make sure that everything is completely transparent. There are websites where you can "group buy" a gift card, so no money would be coming my way. It would simply be you guys contributing on the website, and then that website sending MR the voucher.

I know times are hard and so understand that not everyone can, but before I put the time into arranging this, I just wanted to see who would be onboard with it?

Covkid1968#

Would be good to show our appreciation more but he’s got a song and a flag….. not sure what more we can do without it looking cheesy.

bigfatronssba

I think the crowd funding to buy back his fa cup medal was a great idea, just need to find out who's got it!

You’re never going to find that out sadly

Grendel

I think the crowd funding to buy back his fa cup medal was a great idea, just need to find out who's got it!

Norman Whiteside sold his for £30 grand. He can buy it back himself

shmmeee

Surely one of these?

Gift-Cards_Blog_960x480.jpg

rob9872

I'm sure whoever does have it will be doing cartwheels if they know this is happening - I'm sure a massively hiked valuation.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Just need a statue surely.

Statue Zeus GIF by tatprod

bigfatronssba

So whats happening then did we decide a £50 amazon voucher is enough or?

We decided to do nothing instead.

Appreciation and gratitude are so last century

Saddlebrains

We decided to do nothing instead.

Appreciation and gratitude are so last century

I mean there are people on the case for his winners medal, and im sure that would mean everything to him to get that back

He knows how we feel about him and we tell him every week

bigfatronssba

I mean there are people on the case for his winners medal, and im sure that would mean everything to him to get that back

He knows how we feel about him and we tell him every week

They aren’t going to find them. Something like that will be on the other side of the world now

Users who are viewing this thread