Taxi Sighted (1 Viewer)

Gynnsthetonic

Taken us as far as he can, running out of ideas, we need freshing up before it's too late. Forest did it with Hughton last year and got promoted. I just want to stay in the league

PVA

Taken us as far as he can, running out of ideas, we need freshing up before it's too late. Forest did it with Hughton last year and got promoted. I just want to stay in the league

Forest didn't freshen it up, they replaced a bang average manager with a superb manager.

Who could we attract that would be significantly better than MR?

(Kenny Jackett lolz)

Grendel

I wouldn't blame him for walking and I'd say he's got adequate cover for doing so with the pitch debacle alone. The whole thing is a reckoning again with SISU, I don't think we'd recover from another relegation.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yes this is looking like Armageddon - the wheels are falling off

SeaSeeEffCee

I wouldn't blame him for walking and I'd say he's got adequate cover for doing so with the pitch debacle alone. The whole thing is a reckoning again with SISU, I don't think we'd recover from another relegation.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Relegation would most likely completely undo all the work done since Robins returned to the club.

CCFCBat

I’m firmly in the Robin’s out boat and have been for a while. His decision making and player selection is laughable. Get him gone. We’d go up if we had any competent Championship-level manager in charge of this team.

With this squad you are deluded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CCFCBat

Who would you get in and before you say Dyche he ain’t coming here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adge

Wouldn’t blame him if he walked-only trouble is the house of cards would then come tumbling down.

slowpoke

I’m firmly in the Robin’s out boat and have been for a while. His decision making and player selection is laughable. Get him gone. We’d go up if we had any competent Championship-level manager in charge of this team.
Like who ? Most of these so called competent managers have been sacked from other clubs.

pusbccfc

It will be very interesting to see the stance of the board (whoever that is) if we lose the next 3 or 4 or if we are 4/5 clear of safety by the World Cup.

Evo1883

I would also like to add that of the 5 matches we've played well in 3 , where keeper mistakes have contributed to atleast 4 dropped points

IMHO we should really be sat here in 7 points with 3 games in hand

Had we lost those 4 matches and been woeful id be concerned but that's quite literally not the case .

Today poor and midweek just toothless

Reactions: PVA

Evo1883

His decision making, tactically, has been poor since he returned.

He used to make some absolutely baffling decisions in League 2.
Who ?

We've had year on year progress for the previous 5 seasons ..

You're incorrect

Brighton Sky Blue

Just nonsense really

Look at our last 5 seasons

Forest needed a change of manager, we need a change of owner. Sadly the latter is much harder to pull off as God only knows why our owners insist on clinging on despite having zero ability to raise finance

SlowerThanPlatt

It will be very interesting to see the stance of the board (whoever that is) if we lose the next 3 or 4 or if we are 4/5 clear of safety by the World Cup.

That’s working on the basis the owners would even be that bothered about the prospect of relegation

Evo1883

Forest needed a change of manager, we need a change of owner. Sadly the latter is much harder to pull off as God only knows why our owners insist on clinging on despite having zero ability to raise finance

Why do people keep referring to forest ?

No offence mate their manager hughton had been there 12 months , they also have good owners

pusbccfc

Just nonsense really

Look at our last 5 seasons

Like I said, as a manager he's been extremely successful at the levels with Cov but he has still been poor tactically.

We got lucky that season in League 2. He played some baffling teams and got punished often.

Evo1883

Like I said, as a manager he's been extremely successful at the levels with Cov but he has still been poor tactically.

We got lucky that season in League 2. He played some baffling teams and got punished often.

Been extremely successful at the levels with cov but has been poor tactically

Gotcha

pusbccfc

Been extremely successful at the levels with cov but has been poor tactically

Gotcha

Southgate has also been success with England but is often tactically poor.

Ironically, I see them as quite similar managers. Can get the best out of mediocrity.

higgs

Reverse the taxi back up the street it's the owners fault now robins

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Evo1883

Southgate has also been success with England but is often tactically poor.

Ironically, I see them as quite similar managers. Can get the best out of mediocrity.

Right

I mean let's ignore the fact we released 20 players and signed 14

We practically had a new team of freebies to gel together and get us promoted .. we often outplayed teams and didnt get the results we deserved

We went up via the playoffs and it was job done .

Where is the tactical ineptitude ?

We also won promotion from league 1 having lost just 3 matches

I suppose he was tactically shit then too , very tactically shit for a manager who had us promoted 2 times and improved our league position every year for 5 years

Do you know who I think are tactically shit pusbccfc ? Our fans .. fucking clueless

pusbccfc

Right

I mean let's ignore the fact we released 20 players and signed 14

We practically had a new team of freebies to gel together and get us promoted .. we often outplayed teams and didnt get the results we deserved

We went up via the playoffs and it was job done .

Where is the tactical ineptitude ?

People look back on that League 2 season with too much fondness because we played brilliant in the final month of the season and play offs. Most of that season we were absolutely awful.

Today wasn't even close to how bad some of the games were in League 2. Vincenti on the wing was torrid.

Evo1883

Long drive back from Norwich to listen to absolute waffle from fans who never witnessed a promotion since 1967 ... be gone ffs

Evo1883

People look back on that League 2 season with too much fondness because we played brilliant in the final month of the season and play offs. Most of that season we were absolutely awful.

Today wasn't even close to how bad some of the games were in League 2. Vincenti on the wing was torrid.

We had an indifferent mid season

We won 7 from the first 11 and 7 from the last 13

In those 24 games we lost 6

It was mid season

You're arguing something you don't even know

Grendel

The talk of wanting him out is a nonsense by delusional morons. If he walks then he walks with my utmost thanks and respect and will go down as one of, if not the best we’ve ever had. Other than that then he should have our unequivocal support.

Better than hill and Sillett - righty ho

Users who are viewing this thread