Taxi Sighted (1 Viewer)

Hobo

Taxi great player but might struggle to get a work permit.

lifeskyblue

I think he will be dialling it himself and bail out. To be fair if I was him I would I can’t believe it’s not going through his mind

Have to agree with this. Surely he has to look long and hard at any opportunity and almost anywhere would be a relief after the chaos here. Robins and viveash leaving together would be a huge loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grendel

Have to agree with this. Surely he has to look long and hard at any opportunity and almost anywhere would be a relief after the chaos here. Robins and viveash leaving together would be a huge loss.

Well we’ve equalised it’s vital we don’t lose

Grendel

pitchgate has caused a lot of issues

lifeskyblue

pitchgate has caused a lot of issues

Yes…robins must be disillusioned by the last month or so; the pitch fiasco, uncertainty over future of some ‘star’ players, ohares injury and hyam being sold (when according to some we rejected better offers a couple weeks ago…if that true an unbelievable farce)

Grendel

His interviews are proving the highlight of the game

MacReady

Do you reckon we should all meet for a pre match beer someday? Or would it turn into blood shed with a smattering of excrement smearing on walls and suchlike?

skyblu3sk

I think Robbins is far more pissed off about the pitch scenario than the financial one. He's a pragmatic dude and knows the score.

wingy

I think Robbins is far more pissed off about the pitch scenario than the financial one. He's a pragmatic dude and knows the score.
I'm not sure he does.
Used the words clarity and honesty in the interview played prior to the match.

Users who are viewing this thread