Taxi Sighted (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

It is, yeah. However, it is inflated by the mega wages that come down from the PL. For example, Mitrovic was reported to be on £100k a week last season.

Point being I think we are at the lower end of the table when it comes to wages paid

pusbccfc

CCFC54321

The form has been dreadful since last December. Personally I think the sides not good enough to complete overall in this league. We certainly in my opinion have over hyped the ‘big three’ to being better than what they are. Other clubs don’t rate them as highly as we do or value them like CCFC do.

Robins has had a shelf life at all the clubs he has been with and I think city is the longest he has stayed with a club.

We need to shake this squad up with some new faces as I personally think some have hit the wall and ability wise can’t go any further and the frustration is starting to show.

Will robins be here by the end of September? I personally doubt it. I feel he might walk and done all he can.

On a footnote to the players that are creating a problem behind the scenes (and a couple are) be very careful what you wish for and show a bit of respect to the manager that has given you a career in the championship, and got you a salary that you could retire on and not work again.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I would also like to add that of the 5 matches we've played well in 3 , where keeper mistakes have contributed to atleast 4 dropped points

IMHO we should really be sat here in 7 points with 3 games in hand

Had we lost those 4 matches and been woeful id be concerned but that's quite literally not the case .

Today poor and midweek just toothless
That's true but what is worrying is the performances seem to be getting worse and confidence is draining out of them. Norwich are one of the best teams in the division but we still looked very disjointed.

Grendel

I believe the average wage in the division is 35,000

If all clubs have a 25 man squad that’s £46 million in wages for the average club.

Players wages for Sheffield United in tbe premier league was around that in the last accounts do I find that a hard tk
Believe figure

Users who are viewing this thread