Taxi cancelled for Robins (1 Viewer)

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Don't think we are sinking without a trace. We are 5th from bottom. Yes, we haven't won in 3, but won the game before that. A win, a draw and a defeat from the last 3 matches. I hardly call that sinking.

If we had taken half our chances in the last two games we would have had at least 4 more points. You have to remember Godden should be back now too.

The chances have been falling to Biamou, who is no goalscorer by any stretch of the imagination.
And the manager keeps inexplicably playing him

D

Deleted member 11652

Barnsley at the moment are a better proposition than us. We can’t just click our fingers and sign players at the drop of a hat.

No you just offer them the wages we’re paying Matty James

D

Deleted member 11652

You've just suggested we could/should have signed a bloke who will cost 20m. Forgive me for not taking your opinions very seriously.

I didn’t realise that was the case I just thought it was a loan. Still, there were options available in January better than Gyokeres and James right?

D

Deleted member 11652

So why are they on the bench? He might as well put Tavares on the bench if they’re not fit.

Godden could have played in the U23s he chose not to, we could be giving Walker a run out if he’s not match fit

Why isn’t walker fit? It’s something the fans have made up

procdoc

Where is this mythical million quid for Adebayo though? In that case let’s just say we should have signed Toney as well seems as we are in the realms of fantasy

D

Deleted member 11652

Where is this mythical million quid for Adebayo though? In that case let’s just say we should have signed Toney as well seems as we are in the realms of fantasy

And just like that the goal posts are moved. You asked the question mate

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Pissed it up the wall signing Reid, Tavares, paying James 10k a week and whatever we’re paying Gyokeres. I’d imagine there’s loan fees involved aswell

we also had the disastrous return of McCallum

procdoc

And just like that the goal posts are moved. You asked the question mate
And you named a player that has scored one more goal than Max since January and one with a 20 million buy out clause. No one has moved any goalposts you’re just thick as fuck

D

Deleted member 11652

And you named a player that has scored one more goal than Max since January and one with a 20 million buy out clause. No one has moved any goalposts you’re just thick as fuck

Evans and Adebayo both have scored more and are miles better than Biamou come on.

Also what’s with the insults? ‘Thick as fuck’ ‘moron’ ‘fucking idiot’ just because I disagree that Robins could have done better in January? Calm down pal, have a rest

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

10k a week for James, where’d you get that from?
He’s making it up to suit his agenda and just assuming things without any insight or knowledge. These Robins out clowns are fucking morons
It’s what Barnsley were paying him, and the reports were that we outbid them. Of course if you think Leicester are doing us a favour and letting him have him cheaper then fair play

procdoc

Evans and Adebayo both have scored more and are miles better than Biamou come on.

Also what’s with the insults? ‘Thick as fuck’ ‘moron’ ‘fucking idiot’ just because I disagree that Robins could have done better in January? Calm down pal, have a rest
Biamou is meant to be a back up, he’s shit. I acknowledge that he’s shit. We don’t know what other players we tried to sign in January, for me Gyo wasn’t our first choice signing and has been a disaster . Robins ain’t perfect but people suggesting we sack him need to get a grip of our limitations as a club

Reactions: PVA
D

Deleted member 11652

Biamou is meant to be a back up, he’s shit. I acknowledge that he’s shit. We don’t know what other players we tried to sign in January, for me Gyo wasn’t our first choice signing and has been a disaster . Robins ain’t perfect but people suggesting we sack him need to get a grip of our limitations as a club

January was a disaster. You think we are paying James less than I do. You think our signings were the best we could do, I don’t.

No need for the insults mate it’s not good for you. You wouldn’t talk like that to people in real life would ya

Grendel

The Luton guy has scored 3 in his first 9 games in the championship and 10 for Walsall in league 2 a league biamou scored 5 in in a promotion winning team

It’s what Barnsley were paying him, and the reports were that we outbid them. Of course if you think Leicester are doing us a favour and letting him have him cheaper then fair play
Outbid them? I saw Barnsley sent him back to focus on their own younger players. I could imagine Leicester taking what they can get until his contract was up, can’t imagine us paying 10k on a loan though

Users who are viewing this thread