Taxi cancelled for Robins (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 11652

Well most people are idiots then.

Fickle, knee jerk, reactionary idiots who should frankly fuck off and support Man City.

Because someone disagrees with you they should support Man City🤣 that’s a new one. You’re very aggressive for someone who has posters of Lee Burge in their room

D

Deleted member 11652

Fickle, knee jerk, reactionary idiots who should frankly fuck off and support Man City.

You didn’t even watch yesterday? Maybe you were watching the Man City build up instead

PVA

Because someone disagrees with you they should support Man City🤣 that’s a new one. You’re very aggressive for someone who has posters of Lee Burge in their room

No not because they disagree with me, but because anyone who thinks Robins should be sacked is a fucking idiot.

Not sure what what Lee Burge has to do with this. And coming from a man who slagged off Robins for not signing a £20m player 😂

It's a disgrace we didn't sign Ivan Toney in January!

D

Deleted member 11652

No not because they disagree with me, but because anyone who thinks Robins should be sacked is a fucking idiot.

Not sure what what Lee Burge has to do with this. And coming from a man who slagged off Robins for not signing a £20m player 😂

It's a disgrace we didn't sign Ivan Toney in January!

Not what I said but if you want to be clever, the buy out clause is £14m or so.

Were you watching Burge yesterday is that why you missed the game. Only a ‘fucking idiot’ would’ve thought we couldn’t get better than him right?

PVA

Not what I said but if you want to be clever, the buy out clause is £14m or so.

Were you watching Burge yesterday is that why you missed the game. Only a ‘fucking idiot’ would’ve thought we couldn’t get better than him right?

When did I say we couldn't get better than him? And what relevance does a keeper that left the club have to do with idiots who want Robins sacked?

Can't believe we didn't sign Ollie Watkins in January. Robins out!

D

Deleted member 11652

Also where are Barnsley stumping up £14 million from? I highly doubt that’s a key part of the loan even if it’s true. Point stands, better strikers than Gyokeres were available even if Dike was not one.

D

Deleted member 11652

When did I say we couldn't get better than him?

Can't believe we didn't sign Ollie Watkins in January. Robins out!

I know. Thankfully we brought in Gyokeres and James and we’ve been superb since January.

D

Deleted member 11652

Well how long are they fit enough for? If it’s only 10 minutes no they shouldn’t - every man and his dog knew we should have pulled Biamou off at half time.

I think PVA was pulling Robins off at half time. Would explain why he missed it and clearly Robins wasn’t there to make any changes.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

It’s not knee jerk is it. We’ve played well once in recent times, we just played 3DMs against Wycombe at home.

you may be happy enough to go down, but some of us want a fresher impetus over the last 9 games. We’re set up not to lose and it’s going to cost us

D

Deleted member 11652

It’s not knee jerk is it. We’ve played well once in recent times, we just played 3DMs against Wycombe at home.

you may be happy enough to go down, but some of us want a fresher impetus over the last 9 games. We’re set up not to lose and it’s going to cost us

He wouldn’t know he wasn’t watching

Gregbant

I genuinely thought even if we were relegated people would want to stick with Robins. It all seems a bit nuts to me that people are drawn to the continuous chopping and changing that leads to a gradual decline and massive waste of money. You move from a slow building project with consistency and a gradual improvement. To someone new total new direction expensive chopping around of staff. They don't get time then it all happens again, we need to take the rough with the smooth for once even if we get relegated.

PVA

Of course its knee jerk ffs. He's dragged us up from the fourth tier in the last few years.

Reacting badly to 'recent times' after years of good work is the very definition of knee jerk. Good grief.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Of course its knee jerk ffs. He's dragged us up from the fourth tier in the last few years.

Reacting badly to 'recent times' after years of good work is the very definition of knee jerk. Good grief.
Yeah he has. But this is a football club. We’re getting worse and worse every game. That’s not a good sign. We’ve shown at times this season we can compete but we make the same mistakes time and time again. It’s the managers job to stop that.

he hasn’t stopped it, I’d give the guy a statue but we’re starting to regress now.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

I genuinely thought even if we were relegated people would want to stick with Robins. It all seems a bit nuts to me that people are drawn to the continuous chopping and changing that leads to a gradual decline and massive waste of money. You move from a slow building project with consistency and a gradual improvement. To someone new total new direction expensive chopping around of staff. They don't get time then it all happens again, we need to take the rough with the smooth for once even if we get relegated.
And what happens if we get relegated and don’t come back up? Ah it’s ok it’s too expensive to change might aswell stick with what we’ve got

Grendel

PVA

Yeah he has. But this is a football club. We’re getting worse and worse every game. That’s not a good sign. We’ve shown at times this season we can compete but we make the same mistakes time and time again. It’s the managers job to stop that.

he hasn’t stopped it, I’d give the guy a statue but we’re starting to regress now.

How are we starting to regress?

We were expected to be fighting relegation and we are indeed fighting relegation. That's not regression.

We're not playing well at the moment I totally agree, but neither are plenty of other teams.

Liquid Gold

If we get relegated we should keep him, he's shown he can get us out of that league. I just don't know if he's good enough in this league at the moment.

procdoc

Regressed that much we comfortably beat promotion favourites Brentford a few games ago. We were always going to struggle this season, we have a squad full of players that have never played at this level before. Why is this so difficult for you to understand?

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Regressed that much we comfortably beat promotion favourites Brentford a few games ago. We were always going to struggle this season, we have a squad full of players that have never played at this level before. Why is this so difficult for you to understand?
Again I’ve said we’ve played well once, that in itself required Brentford not to be at their best.

if we were fighting or showing like we wanted to win I’d be ok, but the fight seems to be gone and we seem to have no idea

I hope he keeps us up, I really do - I’m more than happy to write an apology thread on here if he does. I just can’t see where the next win is coming from

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

How are we starting to regress?

We were expected to be fighting relegation and we are indeed fighting relegation. That's not regression.

We're not playing well at the moment I totally agree, but neither are plenty of other teams.
It’s not unreasonable to expect To finish above Rotherham and Wycombe. Add to the fact Sheff Weds are in turmoil 4th from bottom is not an unreasonable expectation.

letsallsingtogether

Elijah Adebayo, the player that has scored three times since signing for Luton. Hasn’t Max scored the same amount?
Oh Luton the team that has scored less goals then us but are fairly safe.

Barnsley

Also where are Barnsley stumping up £14 million from? I highly doubt that’s a key part of the loan even if it’s true. Point stands, better strikers than Gyokeres were available even if Dike was not one.
According to our CEO we’ve got an avoidable fee agreed should we want to sign him, “ it’s in the region as to what we usually pay”

Love the fact Carlton Morris is going unnoticed due to D-K, might be able to keep him a bit longer.

D

Deleted member 11652

According to our CEO we’ve got an avoidable fee agreed should we want to sign him, “ it’s in the region as to what we usually pay”

Love the fact Carlton Morris is going unnoticed due to D-K, might be able to keep him a bit longer.

Oh right? Not going to be £20 million then I wouldn’t have thought. Either way, we wouldn’t have wanted him as we have Gyokeres👍🏻

@PVA @procdoc

Users who are viewing this thread