talklsport now (1 Viewer)

ccfcdr

Discussing all the shitty owners n cowboy owners etc

Grendel

Get ringing folks, can't as I'm at work (writing this from a toilet cubicle!).

Who shall we talk about? Bryan Richardson, mike mcginnity - how about the operation premiership mob!

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Tell you what we'll talk about anybody except for those brilliant owners who didn't do due diligence,because thats normal business practice. Just how far back do we go 10,20 50 or 100 years:thinking about:

hill83

To be fair, apply normal business practice to any football club you'd run a mile. Other than Arsenal does any British club make money?

letsallsingtogether

As far as you want just don't mention Sisu you may upset a few on here.
Tell you what we'll talk about anybody except for those brilliant owners who didn't do due diligence,because thats normal business practice. Just how far back do we go 10,20 50 or 100 years:thinking about:

hill83

As far as you want just don't mention Sisu you may upset a few on here.

mersewoah.gif

italiahorse

Who shall we talk about? Bryan Richardson, mike mcginnity - how about the operation premiership mob!

No lets talk about now. CCFC are playing at Northampton. What could be worse?

Deflecting the issue to something that can't be changed seems a little stupid.

lordsummerisle

For all intents and purposes, what's good for SISU is what's good for CCFC. We need to be financially viable, end of. If we do well they can sell us for a profit, if not they can't.

Astute

No one believes our owners are glorious, but I think you know that don't you?

Is that why Timothy told us we should erect a statue of Joy to show our gratitude for all she has done for our club?

Cigarfingers

I phoned up & go a 'well we might call you back if we get time" Great aint it,if i was a man utd fan moaning about not signing a £40 million player id be fast tracked on air but cos I'm a cov fan wanting to moan about how our clubs being taken to the cleaners and the FL did sweet FA to stop it i don't get a call back!

hill83

I phoned up & go a 'well we might call you back if we get time" Great aint it,if i was a man utd fan moaning about not signing a £40 million player id be fast tracked on air but cos I'm a cov fan wanting to moan about how our clubs being taken to the cleaners and the FL did sweet FA to stop it i don't get a call back!

Plus you dialed the wrong number with those cigar fingers.

bigfatronssba

What was said?

Users who are viewing this thread