Takeover given go ahead (1 Viewer)

skybluehugh

WTF are you on chappie, i'm fifty years old and a supporter for 45 of them. Can you please inform us, when, or if, you are trying to be funny ,as I haven't a bloody clue what your going on about, again.

So you really think we are not in trouble, I see these are the good times ,that's where I've been going wrong. My god I can not believe it. you seriously need medical attention if you think that ,and fast

Rev, just ignor the idiot. You know he isn't a real Sky Blues fan. Just a mouth piece for Shitsu

Majik

Interestingly got another reply back from the FL after my original one. The section he points to is purely about the point deductions after admin, and doesn't seem to have any follow through once the bid is accepted/noted for approval.

Sent: 18 June 2013 10:58
To: enquiries
Subject: Re: Coventry City FC administration decision

Thankyou so much for your response Andrew - it is genuinely appreciated :)

Would you be so kind as to forward me the requirements of the Football League's insolvency process for perusal?

Greatest regards,

Majik

Majik,

Thank you for your reply.

Please see the regulations section of our website. The following link takes you through to regulation 12 (Sporting Sanctions) http://www.football-league.co.uk/regulations/20120702/section-3-the-league_2293633_2125717#12.

Thank you for contacting The Football League.

Regards,

Andrew Pomfret
Customer Services Officer
The Football League Limited
www.football-league.co.uk

Sterling Archer

Rev, just ignor the idiot. You know he isn't a real Sky Blues fan. Just a mouth piece for Shitsu
This is my favourite kind of post.

"Hang on a second, this chap isn't blaming Tim Fisher for the holocaust and isn't following the over-dramatic, misinformed sheep? HE MUST BE WORKING FOR SHITSU OR HE IS JOY SEPPALA'S RENT BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Is that a snap of all our fans at the first home game
And the away end
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
and outside
:blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:

:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap:

Fellow fans

The statement from the FA says they will work with the administrator and the prospectivre purchaser to ensure compliance to insolvency rules.

Otium Entertainment has not filed their accounts for last year and must be cobbling a Business Plan together as we worry and fret over the future of the club.

It ain't over until the FA sings.

There is a glimmer of hope in the statement.....

skybluegaz2

Actually, doesn't say it's a shoe-in to get the Golden Share (doesn't even mention it). The FL wants to see if Otium pass the insovency test, whatever that is. So if Otium plan to shift the debt back into ANY of SISU's companies you would hope the FL spot it. Surely they can't rule that these imbeciles are solvent????

Nonleagueherewecome

I try not to tar all our fans with the opinions of a loud section of this place. It scares me that the club reads this forum and makes judgements about our fans feelings based on it.

Our fans have always been quite apathetic though. I don't remember seeing the "Sky Blue coffin" or the "SISU out balloons" last season when we were going through a good run of form and looking like we could make the JPT Final.

I thought that was because we were apathetic? I certainly didn't bother joining in the SISU Out chants last season as I figured "what's the point? They don't give a shit what people think of them."

And our "good run", ha ha, right...would that be bumping along at mid-table in L1, would it?

covcity4life

You love the club that much that you weren't prepared to give them a fiver to go and watch the jpt semi final at the Ricoh if it was on sky. Super fan.

no i went to the semi dumbo

you are talkign about preston game(i went to sheff utd prior round btw so we are talking about 1 game i didnt go to lol)

SO NO I DIDNT GO I JUST PAID FULL PRICE FOR THE NEXT LEAGUE GAME INSTEAD

20-5 = 15 pound more from me

SUPERFAN INDEED:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

Last edited:

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Pass the Brandy and port Old Chap and strike up a Stogie would you.:facepalm:
FL MEETING PART TWO

Gentlemen first of all Id like to say the Ritz was up to its usual standard The £100,000 bill plus your £10,000 personal expenses will be added to the £1,000,000 bill given to Coventry City after all if the owners can invent debts and investment then I dont see why we cant equally present the club with atotally ridiculous bill.

Ya Ya hear hear

Now gentlemen please try and keep awake this is deemed to be important. Now we come to the second part of this meeting. The new well actually original owners have requested that they be allowed to groundshare for a period yet to be determined,at a venue yet to be determined while they build a new ground the site of which is yet to be determined. The plans for this 60,000 seater stadium have been drawn up and are available for our perusal. To that end the owners have arranged for us and our extended families to travel for three weeks all expenses paid to visit their firm of architects in the Cayman Islands.
This of course will be added to the totaln bill to the club.

Ya Ya hear hear

I take it that is acceptable lackey rubber stamp

What about the fans

O do fack orf what business is it of theirs WE are the Football League for Christs sake if we listened to those idiots where would we be no leave it to the experts.

covcity4life

So what should i do then,leave my season ticket in the drawer and make one of my mates pay when he can use it instead? What an odd thing to say.

as odd as saying a fan who pays 25 quid for a ticket has less love for a club than one who pays a fiver?

you have been well and truly schooled valiant, i hope you learn from this, i really do.

valiant15

as odd as saying a fan who pays 25 quid for a ticket has less love for a club than one who pays a fiver?

you have been well and truly schooled valiant, i hope you learn from this, i really do.

I have mates, , you obviously don't. I have been schooled? Grow up little boy.

Grendel

What takeover!!! Still same bent crooks in charge....

Wow this is encouraging. You must have some concrete evidence that sisu have been commuting fraud. This would fail them under FPP rules. Are you going to the police with the evidence?

Chinny_Hill

Keep going boys.

Thousands of fans dont bother to follow the team any more.

I would suggest their silence is far more deafening that the clatter of keys from the few of you on here.

That's the legacy of the last few years.

PUSB:wave:

deanocity3

transcript from acountancy age site
The administrators' fees , from their appointment on 21 March to 14 May, comes in at £163,294 for a total of 475.54 hours at an average charge out rate of £343 per hour.
All clubs that are part of the Football League and Premiership league must exit an administration via a Company Voluntary Arrangement (CVA).
This is a deal to repay creditors a percentage of debt over a contracted period of time. A CVA must be voted for by more than 75% of creditors, by value, in order for approval.
Clubs will usually transfer the assets of the club, such as player contracts, to a new company , (new co), with the original company (old co) entering liquidation. The new co will make the CVA payments to the creditors.
Accountancy Age understands that a decision from the Football League on the sale of the club is expected this week. The administrators hope to have the CVA deal completed before the start of the new season on 3 August - in order to avoid any further points deduction at the club for being in administration.

anyone wishing to contact David Bubin and Partners
David Rubin & Partners LLP

26-28 Bedford Row
London
WC1R 4HE
T 020 7400 7900
F 020 7242 3233
DX 267 LONDON/CHANCERY LANE
[email protected]

Wow this is encouraging. You must have some concrete evidence that sisu have been commuting fraud. This would fail them under FPP rules. Are you going to the police with the evidence?

I'll answer your question when you answer all my previous questions that i've asked you.......I thought you would be first to bite and how correct i was i wonder why....lol

Grendel

I'll answer your question when you answer all my previous questions that i've asked you.......I thought you would be first to bite and how correct i was i wonder why....lol

Easy to say. Surprised the libel expert James smith hasn't warned you about such posts - then again not surprised at all.

Users who are viewing this thread