Swindon Town Match Thread (2 Viewers)

skybluesam66

somebody said when the fixtures came out - that we would struggle to get any points from the first 5. Hold on today, and beat gillingham and we will be right up there

Otis

It's the fifth game of the season, plenty of other chances to get points. A point would be tremendous.

Well that's what we need more of, these back to the wall hanging on for points, rather than the normal capitulation and last minute defeats.

If we can show we are made of sterner stuff it can only bode well for the future.

Kingokings204

somebody said when the fixtures came out - that we would struggle to get any points from the first 5. Hold on today, and beat gillingham and we will be right up there

Football has taught me these kind of theories don't hold up. All good if you beat gillingham but lose to gillingham and then what?

Otis

Football has taught me these kind of theories don't hold up. All good if you beat gillingham but lose to gillingham and then what?

Yep! How many times have we said in the past that 'easier' games are coming up and then looked like mugs? :(

ccfcway

58fb0056-243e-4b3f-83d6-f1a9e900f245.jpg

FLECK SHOT SAVED!!!!!!!!!!

Otis

Come on City!! A point would be great. A win would be fantastic!

Just not the third option please.

mark82

Meh. Can't pretend I'm not disappointed. This was a winnable game in my eyes. Oh well. On to next week.

Users who are viewing this thread