Swindon Town Match Thread (1 Viewer)

LJC_CCFC

Must win if we are to challenge this season, my only fear is if we continue with 5-3-2 Swindon (who like MK like to pass the ball) could dictate play. Going for a 1-0 win with Big Reda scoring from a set piece.

PUSB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W

westcountry_skyblue

Getting the train at 10.10.
Be there by 11.40.

Kingokings204

Big game today. Big momentum going to the Ricoh would be fantastic and swindon had a bruising extra time loss in midweek and we had rest.

Swindon also have an injury crisis (4 players out) and with their captain (thompson) suspended.

Great chance to win and climb the table and build a real buzz Friday.

Interesting and I am a gambler Coventry over the last day have been backed in from 100-30 to 5-2 and draw backed in and swindon in a big drift she to their injury crisis. They were odds on and now odds against.

3-1 city.

wingy

Don't know If any one's mentioned It but Jordan Clark Is likely to be out today with Illness ,so we should see Phillips @ RWB.

Be Interesting to see If there Is a contrast In how It goes.

The Penguin

Given their squad's a bit weak, this is a great chance to get 'em.

Going for a 2-1 win, don't care who scores!

kg82

Don't know If any one's mentioned It but Jordan Clark Is likely to be out today with Illness ,so we should see Phillips @ RWB.

Be Interesting to see If there Is a contrast In how It goes.

Yeah, I'm really interested to see how he does for a whole 90 mins

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Can we afford another draw? Save the winning performance for Friday (oh and Tuesday as that a win or lose game afterall, but it's only like a pretend fixture so should ruin the lead up to Friday :D)

I'm going for a 2-1 win. Winner to come around the 70th minute and we defend with everything we have for the last 20 and fight out the win!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Can we afford another draw? Save the winning performance for Friday (oh and Tuesday as that a win or lose game afterall, but it's only like a pretend fixture so should ruin the lead up to Friday :D)

I'm going for a 2-1 win. Winner to come around the 70th minute and we defend with everything we have for the last 20 and fight out the win!

I think another draw, especially away against a good team is fine. Then target 6 points from Gillingham and Yeovil games at the Ricoh

coop

Tough game today after last week I don't no where the goals will come from but a point would be good. 2:0 loss

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Coventry City

23 Allsop
18 Phillips
26 Haynes
05 Johnson
04 Webster
02 Willis
06 Thomas
07 Fleck
09 McQuoid