Swindon Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Nonleagueherewecome

If he walks back into the side I will definitely question Pressleys management, and wonder what dirt Webster has on him ;)

You were saying? I've been working off the theory that the two are lovers. The passion is Pressley's voice as he talks about "big Andy, the international" is clear enough ;)

Nonleagueherewecome

Bollocks, WIlliams. Had a feeling he'd score. Doh.

Kingokings204

1-0 Swindon. Williams. 16th goal of the season for him. All Swindon it has been actually.

Nick

Administrator
Webster was playing for Scotland then wasn't he? May as well have been how far away he was from his player.

covcity4life

Ffs will someone tell Pennington he's playing rb it cb? Gave his winger so much space and now it's cost us a goal

covcity4life

Ffs will someone tell Pennington he's playing rb not cb? Gave his winger so much space and now it's cost us a goal

Nonleagueherewecome

Webster brought in for his commanding presence eh? (Think he was Websters man, right?)

Yeah, his commanding presence in the bedroom. And no, Pressley's Webster's man, not Williams!

Kingokings204

Webster was playing for Scotland then wasn't he? May as well have been how far away he was from his player.

Tbf Nick the midfield went missing. Pennington playing cm and then realized he left a man over. Webster was slow to react. What's new

Sub

Webster one of the shittist players to wear a city top and how he gets in the team fuck knows!!

stupot07

Ffs. We are shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Nonleagueherewecome

The site keeps going down, anyone else having trouble with it? "Database error".

stupot07

1-0 Swindon. Williams. 16th goal of the season for him. All Swindon it has been actually.

No that was his 17th and 18th in all competitions....

Our top scorer is McQoid and reda on 5....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Users who are viewing this thread