Swindon Match Thread (4 Viewers)

Seaside-Skyblue

I just hope Webster isn't playing in all honesty. Every time I watch he seems to make a mistake. Hopefully a 2 - 1 win to City. Nouble and Jackson to score.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

1 - 4 Swindon

Reda injured after 2 minutes. Anyone in the first 15 rows will get soaked . My car will have a flat tyre when I get back and I will lose my wallet.

stupot07

1-2 swindon. Our home form last 7-8 in the league is very poor and swindon have one of the best away records.

Pressley's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't in terms of team selection tonight - if he makes changes then anything less than a win, cleansheet and madine scoring will be criticised. I'm not so bothered about webster and Martin coming back in as even though we won vs walsall the back four with webster and martin had kept something like 4 cleansheets and conceded just 3 goals in their last 6-7 league games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

mrtrench

Cannot see us conceding again this season now that Clarke has been sold. We might even win this one.

jon92

@Coventry_City: #CCFC XI: Allsop, Pennington, Webster, Martin, Haynes, Fleck, C.Thomas, O'Brien, Jackson, Nouble, Madine. #PUSB

Nick

Administrator
Hopefully Miller will come on and score the winner. It would be worth a quid if I could get on Betfred on my phone :(

Chez78

How on earth has Webster kicked Pennington out to right back, he was heads and shoulders our best player against Walsall playing in his natural position CENTRE HALF. Well I was optimistic until I saw Webster is starting, 3-1 Swindon at least two Webster cock ups.

coop

So we win away give Tudgay confidence then drop him for the next game he is fucking clueless.Webster is shit and doesnt deserve to go straight back in and tudgay at least deserved another start.

kg82

So we win away give Tudgay confidence then drop him for the next game he is fucking clueless.Webster is shit and doesnt deserve to go straight back in and tudgay at least deserved another start.

Think about it carefully. Tudgay isn't even in the squad. He's either injured or off.

Chez78

And he's bombed Willis who was superb against Walsall, makes no sense.

junglej13

Bringing Webster and Martin back in is fair enough. They have been first choice and done well of late. Tudgay out is a strange one. It leaves us very short if Madine gets injured.

skybluegod

Big calls by pressley, if it works, everyone who's crying now will be praising him, if not they will be calling for his head. Think we would lose no matter what the team tonight. 4-0 loss for me.

Users who are viewing this thread