Match Thread Swansea (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

Do you think we stay overnight before a game like this. Swansea is a fair distance? Not sure if it’s even allowed.

Magwitch

Do you think we stay overnight before a game like this. Swansea is a fair distance? Not sure if it’s even allowed.
Crap journey over 160 miles seems to take forever I’d expect they would look to be there early afternoon have a bit of a wind down and food somewhere. I expect Joy & Boddy to be doing the sarnies to save money.

Skybluebeliever

MR rarely changes a winning side so I expect to see the same starting 11 as Saturday. Think Swansea will have enough to beat us at their own place so would take a draw if offered now. Especially as that basically takes us out of the really sticky patch of fixtures.
Yes expect Dabo bench

Gibbo

I think we'll lose 2-0. They were bounced by Huddersfield and should want to rebound from that; and we found a specific modus operandi suitable for undermining Brentford in particular. Not sure if it inevitably transfers to Swansea. They are a top side, at home.

A draw would be brilliant, and with the Brentford result make up for the stupid loss to Forest.

Ccfcisparks

Think Swansea will be too strong for us tonight, but the strength in depth we are gaining is really positive going forward.

procdoc

Not expecting a result as beating Brentford and then getting something away at Swansea a few days later is a big ask

Evo1883

There are many things in life that are sad, but not many things sadder than people making troll accounts on twitter to spend several hours a match day trying to get reactions lol.

Cov48390192
Boro73820017379e0197

Etc etc

Liquid Gold

Brave putting Dabo on the bench over Pask who was useful on Saturday. If he's not fit and we need him it could be the difference.

Users who are viewing this thread