Match Thread Swansea Match Thread (2 Viewers)

shmmeee

He’s slow he doesnt tightly mark his opponent in the penalty area and fails to hold the line as we see tonight

Wouldn’t be surprised to see him be the one who eventually makes way for Østigård.

ccfc92

Anyone know if the cardboard cut outs are Cov fans? Your man on Sky red button seems to think so, but can't see it being the case myself.

Evo1883

Agree but Godden is quality...clever player.
I like godden... It's much like the early parts of last season where the service isn't quite there... Once we find a way to provide him more than 1 effort a match... He will get more goals

Jamesimus

The lads have done well.

Shipley looking confident and trying to make things happen, even if they don't always work.

Want to see a bit more from O Hare.

stevefloyd

McCallum great first half, O'hare not getting into it, I think for their goal Fadz was playing offside and looked behind him to see Hyam playing everyone onside.. Sheaf having a much much better game

Esoterica

would quite like to see Kasta on some point later in the game, power and pace
If you'd told me at the moment promotion was confirmed, that after 5 games of the Champ season that Kasta would be the 1 person I was excited about seeing come off the bench... :D:D

Tomh111

That was some of the nicest football I've ever seen Coventry play then. Godden couldn't get it out his feet and if he had been slightly more savvy he could've got his body or foot in front of the bloke and drawn a foul.

Users who are viewing this thread