Supporters forum - 5pm Thursday 20th July (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

I'm with Grendel here, don't imagine we'd have got an answer. We don't really have a right to know. Assume the best idea we'll get is when the accounts are released, but that's quite a way off yet.
It won't be obvious there either tbh. KoS accounts maybe but they're a tiny entity so might only publish abbreviated accounts anyway.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

So no-one asked rather than an answer was glossed over?

I can understand it not being on the agenda as it wasn't known until relatively recently, but I think it's a question that needs to be asked next time. Failure to provide a decent answer can almost tell you as much as if they do.

Reactions: SBT

Skybluedownunder

I'm with Grendel here, don't imagine we'd have got an answer. We don't really have a right to know. Assume the best idea we'll get is when the accounts are released, but that's quite a way off yet.

We knew with the Boyle sports one and was released at the time they sponsored us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shmmeee

What’s the remit of this group @Sky Blue Pete ?

I know it was strictly match day experience under Sisu, has that changed? If not will there be some kind of general forum fans can put business related questions to King?

Grendel

So no-one asked rather than an answer was glossed over?

I can understand it not being on the agenda as it wasn't known until relatively recently, but I think it's a question that needs to be asked next time. Failure to provide a decent answer can almost tell you as much as if they do.

Well the answer will be - correctly - it’s not an appropriate subject for discussion

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I’m lost as to why it is important who is on the front of our shirts to be honest , like it’s been said it’s Doug’s club and he decides

Doesn’t look like it’s impacting on recruitment

I agree. We've just spent several million on players, with a view to a good bolster of the squad still to come. Whether KOS paid 10k, 50k, or 100k is something I really couldn't give two fucks about.

Sky Blue Pete

What’s the remit of this group @Sky Blue Pete ?

I know it was strictly match day experience under Sisu, has that changed? If not will there be some kind of general forum fans can put business related questions to King?

Quite far reaching
Your question was asked about ejections and arrests and didn’t get an answer which happens on occasion
You should do an foi to get it
You manage relationships to influence where you can
Only 2 of us really speak

SBT

To be clear, I wasn’t asking us to demand the specific numbers from the sponsorship deal - I doubt they’d disclose them and they’re not super relevant anyway. But I do think it would have been worth asking about the process that led to DK’s own company becoming the primary sponsor, and how that fits in with his stated goal of maximising revenues at every turn.

And we have a right to ask whatever we want - this is supposed to be our club.

mark82

To be clear, I wasn’t asking us to demand the specific numbers from the sponsorship deal - I doubt they’d disclose them and they’re not super relevant anyway. But I do think it would have been worth asking about the process that led to DK’s own company becoming the primary sponsor, and how that fits in with his stated goal of maximising revenues at every turn.

And we have a right to ask whatever we want - this is supposed to be our club.
To be fair, you're 100% right.

Users who are viewing this thread