Supporters forum - 5pm Thursday 20th July (1 Viewer)

mmttww

Is the block on opening blocks 10, 11, 12 down to the SAG? If so, have there been discussions with the SAG about what needs to be done to allow them to open? With over 18,000 season tickets sold, it seems likely that there will be occasions during the season when these blocks will be needed. Can we be reassured that people will not be turned away due to capacity issues while these blocks remain closed?
This is a big one. You can't go in to this season without a plan for Bham / Boro situation. Embarrassing.

chiefdave

What is the plan for F&B for blocks 35 - 37 now they're restricting access to the Mill. From memory there's only one small kiosk for that entire stand behind block 3/4. With the sold out family zone in 31 - 34 going round to the North stand isn't going to be a viable option.

Sky Blue Pete

They need to sort out the shit show of travelling to games. There’s not enough places to park around the ground (thank to the restrictions) and virtually no public transport options (poxy minibuses from the tavern don’t count).

Have the club raised the issue of the train station with Frasers?
Nothing club can do but again I will ask. The website has a page for travel options

it’s here Travel and Parking - Coventry City

Grendel

They need to sort out the shit show of travelling to games. There’s not enough places to park around the ground (thank to the restrictions) and virtually no public transport options (poxy minibuses from the tavern don’t count).

Have the club raised the issue of the train station with Frasers?

how on earth can the club or frasers have any impact on the train station?

Sky Blue Pete

Summary of questions I’ve sent to the chair
As there’s limited time I’ve tried to do a mix of those asked by a few or you and the ones I consider more important

Sky Blues Talk questions

Matchday:
- Are we likely to continue closing seats in on-sale areas when it seems that the risk-reduction impact is minimal? Mainly blocks 10-13.

- Given the significant increase in season tickets, has there been any thought to operating a fan village for all home games?

- The service within the corporate lounges has been disappointing, is anything happening to improve it?

-What plans are in place to improve fan safety after the game? Mixing people and cars on the stadium footprint and outside seems to be a recipe for disaster

Are there plans to open the club shop straight after games at CBS?

Safe standing consultation? Timescale? Will this be the forum?

Is there a breakdown of fan ejections and stewarding issues in each block for last season?

Bigger crowds mean more issues getting in, toilets, half time refreshment, egress. Have any changes been made? Are there more plans are in the pipeline?

Family zone - have the club considered funding it?

Financial:
- Was the EFL loan fully repaid as part of the takeover transaction?

- What other commercial opportunities are you exploring alongside sponsorship and corporate sales?

- Does the owner intend to inject any external investment into the playing side of the club, or is this ringfenced to infrastructure?

-Do Sisu still have any financial involvement or any contractual obligations with Coventry City football club?

- How does the new license agreement compared to what was in place previously?

Who is responsible for repairs to the pitch?

- Is there any external debt currently housed in either Coventry City Football Club Ltd or CovCityCo Ltd?

Could you explain the family zone season ticket seats and how the messages seem to have become mixed around extending its size?

What are the clubs biggest challenges over the coming years and what has been planned to overcome them?

Grendel

Summary of questions I’ve sent to the chair
As there’s limited time I’ve tried to do a mix of those asked by a few or you and the ones I consider more important

Sky Blues Talk questions

Matchday:
- Are we likely to continue closing seats in on-sale areas when it seems that the risk-reduction impact is minimal? Mainly blocks 10-13.

- Given the significant increase in season tickets, has there been any thought to operating a fan village for all home games?

- The service within the corporate lounges has been disappointing, is anything happening to improve it?

-What plans are in place to improve fan safety after the game? Mixing people and cars on the stadium footprint and outside seems to be a recipe for disaster

Are there plans to open the club shop straight after games at CBS?

Safe standing consultation? Timescale? Will this be the forum?

Is there a breakdown of fan ejections and stewarding issues in each block for last season?

Bigger crowds mean more issues getting in, toilets, half time refreshment, egress. Have any changes been made? Are there more plans are in the pipeline?

Family zone - have the club considered funding it?

Financial:
- Was the EFL loan fully repaid as part of the takeover transaction?

- What other commercial opportunities are you exploring alongside sponsorship and corporate sales?

- Does the owner intend to inject any external investment into the playing side of the club, or is this ringfenced to infrastructure?

-Do Sisu still have any financial involvement or any contractual obligations with Coventry City football club?

- How does the new license agreement compared to what was in place previously?

Who is responsible for repairs to the pitch?

- Is there any external debt currently housed in either Coventry City Football Club Ltd or CovCityCo Ltd?

Could you explain the family zone season ticket seats and how the messages seem to have become mixed around extending its size?

What are the clubs biggest challenges over the coming years and what has been planned to overcome them?

A bit late but next time can you ask why the West Stand is restricted to a couple of turnstiles? Now the crowds are going to be bigger the queue is ridiculous to get in - I am pretty certain you cannot get in other than 45 and 46 - I tried once and would not let me in

Sky Blue Pete

A bit late but next time can you ask why the West Stand is restricted to a couple of turnstiles? Now the crowds are going to be bigger the queue is ridiculous to get in - I am pretty certain you cannot get in other than 45 and 46 - I tried once and would not let me in
Sort of covered under bigger crowds
What are the plans to make things work??

course and thanks

SBT

Could do with asking DK for some clarity on his recent comments re: who will fund investments to club infrastructure, and how that relates to todays reference to profits made on the Gyokeres sale.

Grendel

Could do with asking DK for some clarity on his recent comments re: who will fund investments to club infrastructure, and how that relates to todays reference to profits made on the Gyokeres sale.

Hes fooling the football world with these clever comments

Finham

As long as youve got an asian mate then you deffo arent racist
My only racist mate is Asian. Loved Boris (although it was fun watching him fall out of love), Suella, Trump etc. Does that "I can say it, you can't!" thing. Known him for years and still not sure if it's an elaborate joke as despite being politically opposite, we get on OK and he is a nice bloke, that aside!

Sky Blue Pete

It’s in there I reckon
Unfortunately other people ask about length of grass

mark82

It’s in there I reckon
Unfortunately other people ask about length of grass
There's this:

"Does the owner intend to inject any external investment into the playing side of the club, or is this ringfenced to infrastructure?"

But given the recent comments in the Gyökeres article could probably do with further clarification. It's now made it sound like the infrastructure investment is also from player proceeds.

TomRad85

Will there be King of Shaves gift sets in the club shop?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Skybluedownunder

Has Will 'paid' a considerable sponsorship fee, boosting revenues?

You’d be pissed if he’s paid less than Coventry Building Society and we have to have that on the front instead of them.

CBS on the front, KoS on the arm and XL Motors on the back would have looked so much better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Pete

Nothing too ground breaking tonight
Doug was on and was typically on form

Can’t say too much before minutes

safe standing implementation likely date

Doug likes to keep his cards close to his chest

we discussed blocks available and how many tickets are required for away teams

Licence deal details were given in general not specific terms

Told about efl loan, whether sisu have any involvement and debt

full minutes will be out very soon

Skybluedownunder

Nothing too ground breaking tonight
Doug was on and was typically on form

Can’t say too much before minutes

safe standing implementation likely date

Doug likes to keep his cards close to his chest

we discussed blocks available and how many tickets are required for away teams

Licence deal details were given in general not specific terms

Told about efl loan, whether sisu have any involvement and debt

full minutes will be out very soon

Look forward to it Pete.

Did anyone ask about the King of Shaves sponsorship deal and did they actually pay a proper rate? More than CBS?
Ruined a shirt over having his brother on the front

Grendel

Look forward to it Pete.

Did anyone ask about the King of Shaves sponsorship deal and did they actually pay a proper rate? More than CBS?
Ruined a shirt over having his brother on the front

King isn’t going to answer that is he?

Users who are viewing this thread