Match Thread Sunderland vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 23rd Nov (1 Viewer)

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

It's hard to make a case for those who refuse to go to St Andrews and will support the team away, when 1400 of the tickets were snapped up by ST holders/members and about 40 have gone to the rest

pusbccfc

Shite support all round.

Gint11

I went last year and nearly got linched. I ain’t going again. It’s a trek

Adge

I think that’s it. Struggling to sell 1500 tickets to one of the biggest games of the season for us. I guess because of what happened last year and the potential for a repeat today is the reason people are staying clear.

Tommo1993

Personally steering clear because of being skint. Otherwise the possible trouble would’ve been a factor to consider, probably still would’ve gone. Hope my reason for not going is acceptable :emoji_thumbsup:

City win 2-1. Goals from McGeady, Shipley and Burge OG

Legia Sky Blue

I think that’s it. Struggling to sell 1500 tickets to one of the biggest games of the season for us. I guess because of what happened last year and the potential for a repeat today is the reason people are staying clear.

Exactly the reason. Many people on this message board who love to go on Sunderland's board stirring it up and giving it large, but then not going themselves should have a lot to answer for if any City fan does get attacked up there. Ironically if the allocation had been the same as last season I think more might have been bought through an element of safety in numbers, but with the allocation as it is I don't blame anyone for thinking twice about going.

Sky Blue Harry H

McFazd not done anything wrong yet ...d'oh !

ffs Marosi

was bound to score against us today

(I'm leaving it until 3pm before posting again!)

Ricketts

McFazd not done anything wrong yet ...d'oh !

ffs Marosi

was bound to score against us today

(I'm leaving it until 3pm before posting again!)
And hopefully it won't be any of those three.

You can choose from 'YEEEESSSSSSSS. Get in you beaut'

'Brilliant hat-trick.'

Or.

'Super City, that's fantastic.'

You'll Never Beat McPake

Weather is pretty crap right now and monsoon conditions predicted for KO. The conditions will have a massive impact on game plan. Pitch likely to be heavy so will affect our quick passing game. I fancy this will be a draw or scrappy 1-0.

hill83

Was it you and me when we came out and thought Sunderland were both sides but it turned out one side was Cov? Shit myself, ha ha.

Not being around in the 80s etc I’d never seen anything like it. Drooling sugar puffed tooth lunatics everywhere. “Just trying to watch the game and go back to civilisation in Newcastle for a pint pet”

Users who are viewing this thread