Match Thread Sunderland vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 23rd Nov (1 Viewer)

JulianDarbyFTW

Ipswich 2-1 down v Blackpool. Wycombe drawing. Chance here to make up ground.

skybluepm2

I love hearing the discontent from the home ends, superb! The only better noise will be when we score our second.

robbiekeane

Bakayoko got to be shooting there on his right foot.

Commentators giving him the excuse it’s his weaker foot. I don’t know how you can be a professional footballer (not just Baka) and not be able to take a shot on your weaker foot. I have never played at a high level but can shoot with my left foot comfortably..don’t get it

Nick

Administrator

Commentators giving him the excuse it’s his weaker foot. I don’t know how you can be a professional footballer (not just Baka) and not be able to take a shot on your weaker foot. I have never played at a high level but can shoot with my left foot comfortably..don’t get it

Can tell he has absolutely no confidence.

cc84cov

Confidence is shot mate

Great_Expectations

Keep playing football and we’ll win, we’ll are absolutely dominating.

They will have a 5/10 minute spell at some point.

Time for O’Hare and Hiwula though, against tired legs their movement will be way too much.

Users who are viewing this thread