Sunderland fans crying "again" (1 Viewer)

djr8369

In fairness, can you remember this place after the Shrewsbury result? Only the third game we’d lost all season and some of the posts were absolutely embarrassing. Hopefully we can remember this when we do inevitably lose again this season.

Recall the flak Robins got last season. Now look at the team he has built and mentality he has instilled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

itsabuzzard

In fairness, can you remember this place after the Shrewsbury result? Only the third game we’d lost all season and some of the posts were absolutely embarrassing. Hopefully we can remember this when we do inevitably lose again this season.
Why is it inevitable we'll lose again this season?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Liquid Gold

They're bad losers. Half of them saying they're shit and never going up, the other half we're shit and they would have battered us with a decent striker.

3 losses all season lads.

Evo1883

They're bad losers. Half of them saying they're shit and never going up, the other half we're shit and they would have battered us with a decent striker.

Ignoring the fact we probably have 3 or 4 more gears, and we just put in a workmans like performance today... Which won us the game

We can play average and still win... Says more about them than us

Grendel

It’s all a bit embarrassing saying their fans are all shite - most are just fans

If any opposition fans experience of Coventry fans was the female (I use this term loosely) behind me it would hardly have left a positive impression

She made Tubbs from Royston Vasey look like a glamour model. This one toothed wonder with real hygiene issues was I suspect on a mission to create a world record for the amount of c words in a sentence. She particularly laid into Dabo on more than one occasion for not castrating the winger he was up against

HerneBayGaz

I thought they were quiet. Rotherham fans got behind their team a lot more. Good numbers though, and I know a few Mackems, all decent fans - although they do care too much about Newcastle losing

Your spot on they were quite. Same as last season at the Ricoh didn't get a peep out of them considering there was 5000 of them.

Otis

It’s all a bit embarrassing saying their fans are all shite - most are just fans

If any opposition fans experience of Coventry fans was the female (I use this term loosely) behind me it would hardly have left a positive impression

She made Tubbs from Royston Vasey look like a glamour model. This one toothed wonder with real hygiene issues was I suspect on a mission to create a world record for the amount of c words in a sentence. She particularly laid into Dabo on more than one occasion for not castrating the winger he was up against
You'd think Nick would have a bit more of a control over his missus wouldn't you.

Wasn't sure at first, but the castrating the winger is textbook Nick and a dead giveaway.

Nick

Administrator

She sounds like the woman kicking off the other week.

Nick

Administrator
You'd think Nick would have a bit more of a control over his missus wouldn't you.

Wasn't sure at first, but the castrating the winger is textbook Nick and a dead giveaway.
I got rid mate, she wasn't putting out.

HerneBayGaz

To be fair the majority of Sunderland fans are pretty good. It's just the keyboard Warriors trying to stir up cr@p. Only had one problem with 1 Sunderland fan this season he told me to F off back to Coventry. Didn't have the heart to tell him I lived in Herne Bay. Me laughing at him didn't help either.

Last edited:

singers_pore

You should really stop taking your mum to games.

Grendel

She sounds like the woman kicking off the other week.

She was standing next to the stewards - there were young kids near and it was well well over the top

Grendel

Did she look like the old woman from the Goonies?

I don’t know what that is she had long lank hair awful teeth and looked like she’d slept on her clothes for a week

Grendel

How sure are you that you wasn’t looking in a mirror?

To be fair Tony I thought it might have been you then realised it was at a football match and not in a sleeping bag outside one so I quickly dismissed the idea

David O'Day

Mate you live in Henley Green and wear carrier bags, you can't talk.

David O'Day

Decent striker? They've spent more than most clubs in this league budgets on strikers alone

Reactions: TTG

Grendel

Mate you live in Henley Green and wear carrier bags, you can't talk.

She did keep asking for David - Christ Theresa has gone down hill

Speedies_Chips

To be fair the majority of Sunderland fans are pretty good. It's just the keyboard Warriors trying to stir up cr@p. Only had one problem with 1 Sunderland fan this season he told me to F off back to Coventry. Didn't have the heart to tell him I lived in Herne Bay. Me laughing at him didn't help either.

Most Sunderland fans are fine. Had a good chat with a couple in the pub before the game. You can't judge a fanbase purely on a small minority who hide behind a keyboard spouting shit.
They got a few of them and so have we.

Johhny Blue

I thought they were all stupid until I saw on their forum that most of them think their team is not good enough for promotion

Users who are viewing this thread