Sunderland fans crying "again" (1 Viewer)

Exit Stage Left

Will they ever get over it? Every time i take a browse in there from to see if they have score predictions I come across a new thread it's actually hilarious.

Explained - Why do Sunderland fans hate Coventry City and Jimmy Hill?

^ incase you want a peak yourselves.
It's slightly ironic that you post about the obsession some Sunderland fans have with Coventry City after you have just trawled through the Sunderland fans forum to satisfy your own obsession with Sunderland.

Kieranp96

It's slightly ironic that you post about the obsession some Sunderland fans have with Coventry City after you have just trawled through the Sunderland fans forum to satisfy your own obsession with Sunderland.
Was mearly looking for your match day thread to see what you lot are expecting to get out of the game, you will note I always end up on oppositions forums to see what they reckon the games going to be like.

tisza

Jeez. It's that many years ago. Bet half of them weren't even born when that game was on.
What is their relationship like with Bristol City - the other "guilty" party?
How many relegations have they had since - loads.
They're a club I don't even give a 2nd thought too - apart from when we were visiting Roker Park because it was a crappy place to go.

robbiethemole

WHY would the CT raise this shite again just before we play them?? no fucker gives a toss, they should have beaten Everton and 20 other teams before the last game. click bait or shit stirring again

SkyBlueCRJ

No he wasn't he came back into the team once davies was suspended. It's a recorded did fact

If it's a 'recorded fact' name me the two starting CB's in the last 4-5 games of the season excluding Morecambe as Willis was either ill or picked up an injury.

David O'Day

Anyway moving back to the subject at hand, is football getting too middle class when you get white gecko at for calling a bunch of tramps a bunch tramps. "No mate please don't upset our fellow fans"

David O'Day

If it's a 'recorded fact' name me the two starting CB's in the last 4-5 games of the season excluding Morecambe as Willis was either ill or picked up an injury.
And he only came ba k into the team after the 1st leg as Davies was suspended. No poi t arguing that fact mate you are just looking dumb. Now sush

David O'Day

Why was Davies on the bench for the Lincoln, Stevenage and Crawley games then?
That's not the argument here kid. I said he was out the team and came back 8n after the 1st leg vs the notts cretins after Daviex was suspended. That is true so bye bye baby bye

theferret

What's with this nonsense that you can't look at another club's forum in the lead up to a fixture without being labelled a weirdo? I've had a gander on there a couple of times this week. It's hilarious. Don't post, but some do because it's hard not to defend your club and city in the face of some hysterical stuff about us. It doesn't fuel any fire, it's just harmless internet nonsense and shit football banter.

Kieranp96

The amount of time some on here spend trawling that forum is weird.
If this was a dig at me it's litreally the first time I've been on there forum since we played them away, I go through every opposition forum as I like to get there opinion on what the result will be.

Users who are viewing this thread