Match Thread Stoke City (2 Viewers)

PVA

They brought on a 13 million pound player.
Some of our support just aren't bright enough to realise the budgetary constraints Robins is working under.

So much this.

People expect us to have 4 championship level strikers.

There aren't many teams in this league with 4 championship level strikers, so of course our 4th choice striker, with one of the lowest budgets in the league, isn't up to standard.

Kieranp96

Doesn’t matter how much money you’ve spent and how many shit tattoos you’ve got. If you decide to stop bothering supporting the team then you’re no longer a supporter. Same bullshit the trust wronguns pulled out every time people pointed out they’d given up on the club.
I said I wouldn't be buying the next game, who said I wasn't gona support them?

Cavan O'Doherty

I pointed out something he did that biamou didn't not offering him a contract. If you are happy to slag someone off its only fair to point out good points too
It’s not slagging him off, it’s pointing out the obvious faults that re-occur whenever he plays. Don’t you think the negatives far out way the positives?

rhino1002

I said I wouldn't be buying the next game, who said I wasn't gona support them?
You just have by saying you won't buy the next game
Its like not going to the next game when we are allowed to
If you dont pay to watch the game then you aren't supporting the club or the team you're just a fair weather part timer

Kieranp96

You just have by saying you won't buy the next game
Its like not going to the next game when we are allowed to
If you dont pay to watch the game then you aren't supporting the club or the team you're just a fair weather part timer
Or I'm busy and have other plans?

Liquid Gold

No, no it isn't, I bet half the blokes on here don't even pay to watch the game, who's to say I don't have other plans?

And I said I wouldn't buy the next game didn't mention I wouldn't watch it.
"you moron"
So your argument either is you're virtue signalling about not watching because you wouldn't anyway as you're busy or that you're going to steal it?

Kieranp96

Of course you are im so sorry
I should have thought of that
Yes you should have, wasn't actually lying though I ain't buying the next game, me and my brother rotate. Whether I actually watch the game or not though probaly not, might just watch the villa game.

Kieranp96

So your argument either is you're virtue signalling about not watching because you wouldn't anyway as you're busy or that you're going to steal it?
No me and my brother rotate games, I buy one he buys the other and we rotate, but as I said to him I probaly won't watch the other game, as I actually have plans.

rhino1002

I think that says it all about him part time supporter and doesn't really care about his club he even said hell watch villa instead

Kieranp96

I think that says it all about him part time supporter and doesn't really care about his club he even said hell watch villa instead
Clearly I was joking the ejit, why would we spend £20 to watch it in ione device? Such a part time Supporter me I mean it's not like I went six fields or had a season ticket last season in brum but hey ho I guess owning a season ticket means your part time, you have to actually travel on player bus shower them toss them off ect to be a full time fan, or so this cock thinks.

Kieranp96

To be fair Sick Boy, he's probably getting another tattoo to prove his super fan credentials before slagging off the team for the next 12 months.
Not at all my tattoo was delayed due to covid but wasn't anything to do with cov more a memorial to family members I've lost.

Kieranp96

I've supported Coventry city since 1967 and been a season ticket holder for more years than I can remember
I was born in Manchester but moved to Warwickshire in the 60s
Sorry you're not a proper fan.... Got to be born inside Highfield Road to take that title you part time fan.

ccfc92

Why because we can't put in a decent performance that results in goals? Guess spending money each game owning 2 of the 3 kits and having the crest tattoo on my left isn't enough for you.

Shut up you tart.

Decent performance against a team still receiving parachute payments...

Users who are viewing this thread