Match Thread Stoke City (2 Viewers)

robbiekeane

Because they had about 1 notable shot on target from what I remember, the Wilson save.

The game was there to be won for both teams, we didn't look massively inferior, just didn't have that bit of luck in front of goal.
Tbf I only watched the extended highlights and I think there were probably 3 clear chances (not including the one you mention) where they should be fuming they didn’t put them away.

fernandopartridge

I agree, think he needs a rest. I’d start Giles as an attacking mid perhaps if we choose to play one up front again
The problem is that we don't have any other players who can receive the ball on the half turn like O'Hare and with the way we play we really need it. O'Hare does a lot for the team which he won't get credit for.

letsallsingtogether

No, no it isn't, I bet half the blokes on here don't even pay to watch the game, who's to say I don't have other plans?

And I said I wouldn't buy the next game didn't mention I wouldn't watch it.
"you moron"
Correct.
I have only watched the Stoke game and even missed the first 15 minutes of that one.
I have a season ticket so fuck these super fans who make out they are better then the majority of fans.
PUSB.
BTW Gave away my I follow pass.

robbiethemole

is the museum of Football still there or did it get moved?

I remember the game when Ben Turner scored the own goal, and the bastard announcer said " Ben Turner with his first goal for Preston",
and there were some "afters" outside with some of the local loons

letsallsingtogether

is the museum of Football still there or did it get moved?

I remember the game when Ben Turner scored the own goal, and the bastard announcer said " Ben Turner with his first goal for Preston",
and there were some "afters" outside with some of the local loons
Believe they still have some most moved to Old Trafford.

Bugsy

@Greggs u pathetic immature salty guy 😂

Users who are viewing this thread