Statement from the Trust (1 Viewer)

NorthernWisdom

do you think the trust are going to announce they have been given some totally fresh and amazing hot news, or some insider info on what the FL might decide upon..

No.

or do you think we are going to get the same old sh++e we've been hearing from all parties for weeks now...

Yes.

But it's not as much about the answers, but playing the game, and the game is registering the fact they have questions and concerns, and flagging up to the league that those will have to be addressed at some stage. There are obvious steps all sides in this 'have' to take as it plays out, and this is surely what the trust 'have' to do.

Buster

Can anyone clue me up on why a few regular posters on this site are determined to call the sky blue trust.
For occasional posters its rather perplexing ? Arnt they on our side . Alot of the comments range from childish sarcasm to utter disrespect.

SkyblueBazza

More rubbish...people were bleating like a bunch of kids that they hadn't reported back so they put a brief line out to confirm 1) the meeting did happen 2) they are writing a full report 3) they can't release it till the FL and Supporters Ditect approve the content!

That's as much as an update as they needed to send. Sadly the TF sheep have the wool pulled that far over there eyes that they no longer have sight of rational thought!

I think it is because of all the uncertainty. Anarchy abounds - there are about 5 different stances/groups & all of us are sympathetic to one or more of them, we have our guns fully-loaded & primed. Anybody daft enough to put their head above the parapet is going to get shot whatever their motive for doing so...whether it be TF & his loose-cannon approach at times, the presently careful & perhaps thoughtful Trust or the considered & purposeful PA.
To me (& I am so far pleasantly surprised by the approach thus far) PH4 is the one coming out of this best. I still believe his main intent is the property rather than the club, but he's an American! He would love to be a figure of adulation in the City - forever known as our hero. His method has been to ride noisily into town & state his purpose. He entered his bid, expressed disappointment & wished the club well...gracious. Then he's simply kept a low profile but for expressing that he is not out of the mix just yet. I just wonder if he is working efficiently & quietly behind the scenes in cahoots with ACL via Uncle Joe & Hoff to position things most favourably to suit his needs?

mattylad

I think it is because of all the uncertainty. Anarchy abounds - there are about 5 different stances/groups & all of us are sympathetic to one or more of them, we have our guns fully-loaded & primed. Anybody daft enough to put their head above the parapet is going to get shot whatever their motive for doing so...whether it be TF & his loose-cannon approach at times, the presently careful & perhaps thoughtful Trust or the considered & purposeful PA.
To me (& I am so far pleasantly surprised by the approach thus far) PH4 is the one coming out of this best. I still believe his main intent is the property rather than the club, but he's an American! He would love to be a figure of adulation in the City - forever known as our hero. His method has been to ride noisily into town & state his purpose. He entered his bid, expressed disappointment & wished the club well...gracious. Then he's simply kept a low profile but for expressing that he is not out of the mix just yet. I just wonder if he is working efficiently & quietly behind the scenes in cahoots with ACL via Uncle Joe & Hoff to position things most favourably to suit his needs?
I would not disagree with any of that

Steve.B50

sKYBLUE TRUST

Can anyone clue me up on why a few regular posters on this site are determined to call the sky blue trust.
For occasional posters its rather perplexing ? Arnt they on our side . Alot of the comments range from childish sarcasm to utter disrespect.

Its an ongoing issue, but can I suggest you have a look on the web site www.skybluetrust.co.uk and you decide?

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

ashbyjan

The notes of the meeting have been drafted and submitted to Football League for ratification. As soon as they have replied and agreed to them they will be posted on Trust website. What will be posted will not be a statement but the actual notes of what was discussed at the meeting.

Bluegloucester

The notes of the meeting have been drafted and submitted to Football League for ratification. As soon as they have replied and agreed to them they will be posted on Trust website. What will be posted will not be a statement but the actual notes of what was discussed at the meeting.
Thanks Jan

letsallsingtogether

Well done things done properly and professionally yet you still get stick.

PUSB

georgehudson

my previous post was in no way to attack any Coventry City fans,
that is, was, & never would be, the purpose,
i am merely trying to point out that, under this present regime, we have been dealt a dearth of truth,
now, whether this is due to protecting their interests is up for debate,
i, personally feel that, as a City fan, i have been treated abysmally, as have many thousand others,
football fans are too often blatantly ignored by those who pursue their own greed,
PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread