Statement from the Trust (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

Here is the statement from the trust from today's meeting

Today, (Thursday 27th June 2013) 2 members of the trust board met with representatives from The Football League alongside a representative from Supporters Direct. We are currently in the process of writing up an account of the meeting and will publish this in due course in agreement with all parties.

letsallsingtogether

SWould hope not but I guess they have to put it by the FL before they write anything as mentioned before things can be taken out of context so they need to get it right first time.....
Is it not just going to be 'the deal is done?'

chiefdave

Here is the statement from the trust from today's meeting

Today, (Thursday 27th June 2013) 2 members of the trust board met with representatives from The Football League alongside a representative from Supporters Direct. We are currently in the process of writing up an account of the meeting and will publish this in due course in agreement with all parties.

all parties? who was there besides the trust and FL?

Nick

Administrator
Go on say it again you always do ,"Why Bother". what ~is your agenda??

No, I just didn't know if it was as I usually get an email with them? Why does there have to be an agenda if I don't agree with certain things?

It is just a statement saying a statement is being written though and I clicked on the thread hopping it was something interesting (which the statement being written hopefully Is)

wingy

No, I just didn't know if it was as I usually get an email with them? Why does there have to be an agenda if I don't agree with certain things?

It is just a statement saying a statement is being written though and I clicked on the thread hopping it was something interesting (which the statement being written hopefully Is)

You continually mock people who are motivated to walk away from their keyboards and be measured.!!

Covcraig@bury

Ffs, this is a statement from the trust.
They spent all day at the FL and that's it.
Are they going to make something up? Or the trust having a meeting to deside and vote what to put into this statement ?
They probably got told to feel off, and stop wasting people's time.

Nick

Administrator
You continually mock people who are motivated to walk away from their keyboards and be measured.!!

How have I mocked? So again because I don't agree with some things I can't say anything? You don't agree with sisu but it's ok to protest and call them names and get worked up?

This instance I genuinely didn't know if it was a real statement or not.

Brighton Sky Blue

Also tbf 'statement' is aggrandising it somewhat.

Maybe 'update' would have been a more apt phrasing?

I just think they could use a bit of help in a) knowing when it is appropriate to release formal statements (quality over quantity) and b) in structuring and writing such material.

letsallsingtogether

Because no matter what the Trust do same people on here slag them off they can't win put out a statement and its bullshit and don't put out a statement and it's Bullshit FFS give them a chance to do things properly.

What is your agenda? Why so aggressive? Relax :thumbup:

letsallsingtogether

DingleBury ,PGSM1 Cashless or whatever you want to call yourself these things take time you can't just put out a statement without both parties agreeing anyway you are not a member and not interested;' so it shouldn't bother you.....
:blue::blue::blue:

Are they going to make something up? Or the trust having a meeting to deside and vote what to put into this statement ?

SkyblueBazza

Is that really the statement or a piss take?

Probably in fairness it is a statement of contempt for those that bay for a statement immediately...despite knowing that it is an all-round delicate situation. What puzzles me most is why they do not set some time in at the end of the talks to agree what they are all going to say. It does away with the suspicion that these delays can create. Football authorities in general, as we know, are masters at this sort of tactic. If a player stabbed the referee in the centre circle in full view of the camera's...these moronic self important morons would take 48hrs to arrange a meeting for the following week so they could get together & watch the recording before issuing a reprimand & issue a charge of I gentlemanly conduct!

Steve.B50

To be fair Craig, they had just a few hours . I asked for a short comment on our site as knew people were asking questions.
We have agreed with FL to let them view full statement prior to going onto the Trust site.

Brighton Sky Blue

Well said that man

Take that e-mail they asked members to send in to the League. Riddled with typos and some sloppy wording-to be taken seriously by the big dogs you need better consistency. I know this isn't a forum for English teachers but a little goes a long way when trying to win people round.

Nick

Administrator
Hopefully by taking the time to get it sorted and checked it will be a decent statement :)

Covcraig@bury

Can't wait!!!! A statement from the Trust.
It's going to be all over sky sports news any minute with the national press in attendance .

letsallsingtogether

To be fair Steve why explain anything to him and his cronies they are not members constantly mock and insult Trust members then want to know every thing fuck um!!!!!

To be fair Craig, they had just a few hours . I asked for a short comment on our site as knew people were asking questions.
We have agreed with FL to let them view full statement prior to going onto the Trust site.

NorthernWisdom

Can't wait!!!! A statement from the Trust.
It's going to be all over sky sports news any minute with the national press in attendance .

tbf to them if a Trust isn't there to meet the league in a situation like this, ask some questions, publish some answers to its members... what is it there for?

Better that then spamming them with gold plated envelopes containing letters of noise.

Covcraig@bury

Fair play Steve .
I shall await the statement .

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread