Statement from the Trust (1 Viewer)

J

Jack Griffin

I think a twitter only statement would suffice when there is no new info.

gary_ccfcforever

It's what is called a 'holding statement' we are having alot of requests about what was said and cannot put the report out untill it has been agreed by all.. The football league cannot ratify it untill tommorrow.

Brighton Sky Blue

tbf to them if a Trust isn't there to meet the league in a situation like this, ask some questions, publish some answers to its members... what is it there for?

Better that then spamming them with gold plated envelopes containing letters of noise.

The Trust's policy seems to change by the week. Not much sign of a coherent strategy being followed.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Lots of people on here have been asking whats going on what was said etc at the meeting. The Trust have now told you that when everything is agreed with all parties they will publish the minutes of the meeting. After all we dont want any misunderstandings such as the meaning of such things as handshakes for example now do we. Once everyone agrees its gospel isnt it? Surely anyone who has attended this type of meeting where a statement is to be issued will understand this.
The most important thing is that the FL agreed to meet the Trust in the first place,and this meeting would have been reported or noted by Sisu I wonder if they are as interested to seethe Trust statement as I am.:thinking about:

NorthernWisdom

The Trust's policy seems to change by the week. Not much sign of a coherent strategy being followed.

Indeed, is my big criticism.

However to head off the complaints about complaints it's as well to priase the good things;) and meeting the league is a good thing.

As were the questions published a while back (these: http://www.skybluetrust.co.uk/attachments/article/254/questions for mr appleton may 2013.pdf still waiting for the ACL ones mind you, as promised!)

letsallsingtogether

Gary you've got to be joking who will they have to blame and mock then. They think that The trustees have no other life no families no job nothing. won't give up their time if they have to leave the house....:(
I will gladly give it up if you want to take over? Takes up far to much of my time

Brighton Sky Blue

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

This is great cant wait one day for a statement from the Trust?
Can somebody remind me how long we've been waiting for the results of the Fisher poll and people are saying that we should back him and his bloodsuckers?
My God what have we come to?

wingy

This is great cant wait one day for a statement from the Trust?
Can somebody remind me how long we've been waiting for the results of the Fisher poll and people are saying that we should back him and his bloodsuckers?
My God what have we come to?

He must be rolling around all over his Beckenham Floor.

georgehudson

have not read all of the diatribe posted so far,
so do excuse me,
there are thousands of well meaning persons who want nothing more than openess & honesty,
because of self interest this would seem to be in short supply,
will somebody please front up for the fans of Coventry City !
we all have our own view of who is to blame for our plight,
we also get spin from the various factions,
i want to follow my team,
PUSB

SkyblueBazza

have not read all of the diatribe posted so far,
so do excuse me,
there are thousands of well meaning persons who want nothing more than openess & honesty,
because of self interest this would seem to be in short supply,
will somebody please front up for the fans of Coventry City !
we all have our own view of who is to blame for our plight,
we also get spin from the various factions,
i want to follow my team,
PUSB

How DARE you refer to my posts as "diatribe"!!!

letsallsingtogether

yes you are right but you and your muppets have to turn nearly all of the post against the trust you blame them for all our troubles I care only for CCFC I believe that the Trust will get it right if this is an anti Trust site then I will be on my way.................... All because they asked you for a pound!
This is skybluestalk,
Not sky blue trust
Are you on the right forum ?

blend

The trust can't win. There really are some right bellends who can somehow see truth in what some see as 'big billy bullshit hedge fund wankers' and yet cannot try and see the good in there own (unprofessional football supporters) fans trust. Get a grip and try and find some common ground. You can find a reason to support any politician because their bluster is worked upon by PR men, but the common man takes real trust to support. I am not a member before anyone suggests otherwise, but we have all stood on the terraces together in support of our club (most probably unprofessionally!) - that's what we do we are football fans!!

SkyblueBazza

The trust can't win. There really are some right bellends who can somehow see truth in what some see as 'big billy bullshit hedge fund wankers'

...and then whether you go on to say something remotely relevant or not is lost on many people, such as I, who switch-off as soon as you make those kind of comments. Why not make the point rationally & in sensible straightforward inoffensive terms?

torchomatic

mattylad

More rubbish...people were bleating like a bunch of kids that they hadn't reported back so they put a brief line out to confirm 1) the meeting did happen 2) they are writing a full report 3) they can't release it till the FL and Supporters Ditect approve the content!

That's as much as an update as they needed to send. Sadly the TF sheep have the wool pulled that far over there eyes that they no longer have sight of rational thought!

letsallsingtogether

Exactly but people always have to see the negative in everything that I am afraid is what this Club has made us.:(

More rubbish...people were bleating like a bunch of kids that they hadn't reported back so they put a brief line out to confirm 1) the meeting did happen 2) they are writing a full report 3) they can't release it till the FL and Supporters Ditect approve the content!

That's as much as an update as they needed to send. Sadly the TF sheep have the wool pulled that far over there eyes that they no longer have sight of rational thought!

torchomatic

"TF Sheep"? That's a new one. Well done.

luwalla

to be honest, im not getting worked up by trust announcements anymore.. do you think the trust are going to announce they have been given some totally fresh and amazing hot news, or some insider info on what the FL might decide upon.. or do you think we are going to get the same old sh++e we've been hearing from all parties for weeks now...

Id be very very shocked if the first people that announce anything of substance, are not CCFC or the FL directly.. not ACL, not the guy on twitter who has a mate who works in a pub round the corner from the FL headquarters. and not the trust either

Users who are viewing this thread