Standing up at away games (3 Viewers)

ccfcway

the ground isn't fit for the purpose it was used for today (an away day) Everyone standing, everyone drinking and needing the toilet etc.

It would cope with traditional "home" fan use, (birmingham or cov this season) as not everyone needs a drink / toilet etc at half time as driving / walking home.

If there is a next time, it will be in round 5 when we get a big team, or in play off semis when you need a stub to get to Wembley.

Spurs 'City Away Kit' Kit

What's that got to do with standing the stands?

The facilities at St Andrews are awful. Hopefully people recognised that today.

A guy next to me asked a steward if he could ask the row in front of him to sit down because he could see anything. The response he got from the steward was ‘That’s not my job’

pusbccfc

A guy next to me asked a steward if he could ask the row in front of him to sit down because he could see anything. The response he got from the steward was ‘That’s not my job’

Ask him next game and the answer will be different.

PurpleBin

There was a right little twat down the front of block 10. Blue cap...grief to the stewards constantly and "forward" was his shout of choice.

Sky Blue Pete

We didn’t stand. We self policed and it was great everyone able to see old and young for the whole game

Last edited:

Covstu

We were lucky we were at the front two rows, I had my 6 year old with me and she wouldn’t have stood a chance of seeing anything if we were 10 rows back. I’m sure Others weren’t as lucky

Users who are viewing this thread