Stand up if you've never watched Wasps (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

(stands up)

For all that I'm clear all the blame for our plight falls at the door of CCFC owners past and present, I'm also never going to watch Wasps.The only time I saw them play was in the Premiership final in 2008, long before the current fiasco kicked off when I got a freebie Twickenham ticket, which hardly counts as "supporting them".[/b]

What a bullshitter. Always said there was something odd about you. Travel from Lincoln to watch Wasps.

DrunkenWasps.com - Heart attack outside ground today?

oucho

What a bullshitter. Always said there was something odd about you. Travel from Lincoln to watch Wasps.

DrunkenWasps.com - Heart attack outside ground today?
That's me..had a day free in the area as the mrs oucho was working in Leicester Forest East all day and i was giving her a lift there and back. After 2 hours at the Battle of Bosworth visitors centre i got bored and decided to Wasps out. Not sure if i'll bother again but as a one off it was ok.

Sick Boy

That's me..had a day free in the area as the mrs oucho was working in Leicester Forest East all day and i was giving her a lift there and back. After 2 hours at the Battle of Bosworth visitors centre i got bored and decided to Wasps out. Not sure if i'll bother again but as a one off it was ok.

But still a better atmosphere than watching CCFC?

oucho

But still a better atmosphere than watching CCFC?
Yep. On that day it was better than the Barnet game 6 days later. The real difference is that the CCFC crowd seems much more negative and indifferent, Wasps fans more positive. Less swearing, less moaning, generally not a nasty/morose atmosphere. But as a Wasps neutral i won't be rushing back.

oucho

Neutral ha
As in I wasn't there supporting Wasps or London Irish. Had hoped to sit in the south stand as that's the only Ricoh stand i've not sat in, but it was closed. Certainly wasn't cheering Wasps on, as i made clear in my OP of this thread i couldn't care less about them. I also needed to go to tick them off my Guinness Premiership list; i went to Leicester Tigers v Worcester before Christmas for the same purpose, does that make me a Leicester fan or weird??

But you're right one one level, whilst Waspsbcan prevent Sisu benefittting from their vile tactics, i want them to stay as long as it takes.

Grendel

As in I wasn't there supporting Wasps or London Irish. Had hoped to sit in the south stand as that's the only Ricoh stand i've not sat in, but it was closed. Certainly wasn't cheering Wasps on, as i made clear in my OP of this thread i couldn't care less about them. I also needed to go to tick them off my Guinness Premiership list; i went to Leicester Tigers v Worcester before Christmas for the same purpose, does that make me a Leicester fan or weird??

But you're right one one level, whilst Waspsbcan prevent Sisu benefittting from their vile tactics, i want them to stay as long as it takes.

So you support stressing a charity, buying cheap a distressed business, moving a sports club if it means extra profits for the hedge fund investors.

Oh my.

Nick

Administrator

You were never going to watch them but needed them for your "list"? Ok then.

More nonsense from another super moral hero.

Terry Gibson's perm

ACL, Wasps and CCFC ? All still in business due to Wasps moving to the Ricoh.

I will give you the middle one but the other two I am not that sure of

Also with the middle one they would still be there but would have had to cut there cloth accordingly

Last edited:

fernandopartridge

Whatever. You're just above dongo in the credibility stakes now

oucho

Whatever. You're just above dongo in the credibility stakes now
How's that?

Why are you calling me out as a bullshitter? Embarrassing behaviour by you.

I went to all 92 league grounds, mostly as a neutral. Does that make me a bullshitter? I am aiming to go all the Guinness Premiership and county cricket grounds most of which would be as a disinterested neutral, includin watching Wasps to tick them off. Sorry you find that so fucking offensive. You sad bitter bastard.

Nick

Administrator
How's that?

I went to all 92 league grounds, mostly as a neutral. Does that make me a bullshitter? I am aiming to go all the Guinness Premiership and county cricket grounds most of which would be as a disinterested neutral, includin watching Wasps to tick them off. Sorry you find that so fucking offensive. You sad bitter bastard.
The original post in this thread that contradicts your "tick list" makes you the bullshitter.

Just more strangeness.

Liquid Gold

How's that?

You probably only need to go to the ground because you've never been to a City game you slimy fucking prick.

fernandopartridge

How's that?

You said in the first post on this thread that you'd never go Wasps you crank

chiefdave

ACL, Wasps and CCFC ? All still in business due to Wasps moving to the Ricoh.
giphy.gif

oucho

The original post in this thread that contradicts your "tick list" makes you the bullshitter. .
You said in the first post on this thread that you'd never go Wasps you crank

Or I just changed my mind when faced with the prospect of spending a whole Sunday sitting in the rain within a short drive of the Ricoh with fuck all else to do.

Nick

Administrator
Or I just changed my mind when faced with the prospect of spending a whole Sunday sitting in the rain within a short drive of the Ricoh with fuck all else to do.

That's the issue when you act like a moral hero and make statements that you wouldn't ever do things isn't it?

So again, a contradiction and just more nonsense. FP got it wrong though, you are below Dongo in the credibility because he didn't need 3 accounts to try and get his nonsense across.

There's a noticeable pattern to the people who keep showing themselves up like this.

oucho

That's the issue when you act like a moral hero and make statements that you wouldn't ever do things isn't it?

So again, a contradiction and just more nonsense. FP got it wrong though, you are below Dongo in the credibility because he didn't need 3 accounts to try and get his nonsense across.

There's a noticeable pattern to the people who keep showing themselves up like this.

Just to please you I've made a note for myself: "do not change your mind on anything without permission from angry twats on the internet", happy now?

As for the three accounts you keep dragging up, wouldn't have needed more than 1 if you hadn't blocked me without warning, justification or opportunity to appeal etc. So you ask yourself why.

As for credibility, the only ones on this board lacking credibility are those who think that to be a proper fan of a football team you need to sign up to supporting the club owner's business plans that anyone who has problems with that is strange / weird etc. If anything would be strange, it would be being a "council / Wasps lover" when I have absolutely no connection or affinity to Coventry, Warwickshire or Wasps whatsoever. As it happens I don't, so can view the whole sorry episode without bias. Just as the JR1 judge who agreed with me on every point, not that you hear his views prompted on here very much. Sounds to me like to care more about right v wrong that blind loyalty to a football club makes you a twat on the eyes of some people on this board. I find that pretty weird to be honest.

Nick

Administrator
Just to please you I've made a note for myself: "do not change your mind on anything without permission from angry twats on the internet", happy now?

As for the three accounts you keep dragging up, wouldn't have needed more than 1 if you hadn't blocked me without warning, justification or opportunity to appeal etc. So you ask yourself why.

As for credibility, the only ones on this board lacking credibility are those who think that to be a proper fan of a football team you need to sign up to supporting the club owner's business plans that anyone who has problems with that is strange / weird etc. If anything would be strange, it would be being a "council / Wasps lover" when I have absolutely no connection or affinity to Coventry, Warwickshire or Wasps whatsoever. As it happens I don't, so can view the whole sorry episode without bias. Just as the JR1 judge who agreed with me on every point, not that you hear his views prompted on here very much. Sounds to me like to care more about right v wrong that blind loyalty to a football club makes you a twat on the eyes of some people on this board. I find that pretty weird to be honest.

Maybe make a note for yourself to not give it loads about morals and what you will and won't do to then just go back on it? You were the one who started this thread saying how you wouldn't go and watch, but then you had to so you could tick them off.

Here you go with your right vs wrong line again, how about being a massive, slimy hypocrite who goes against what they have said they wouldn't do? How does that fit with your "fighting for right"?

You got banned for a reason. Maybe the suggestions of harassing people's kids at schools had something to do with it. More to add for your "fighting for right" nonsense. The second account was banned for creating a duplicate to post the same stuff. Maybe people made comments about you loving the council and Wasps because you kept banging on about opening bubbly over a court case? I love CCFC, if we win I want to get rat arsed too.

So yes, your credibility does sit below Dongo. Your hypocrisy level is around Italia.

Terry Gibson's perm

Interesting report on the dreadful Jim White show this morning that Rugby want to ring fence the top teams by virtually stopping promotion to the top league.

Otis

Interesting report on the dreadful Jim White show this morning that Rugby want to ring fence the top teams by virtually stopping promotion to the top league.
We need Wasps relegated sharpish then don't we.

Relegation for Wasps, another promotion for Cov and THEN ring fence it.

Users who are viewing this thread