ST sales (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

3 week sales 2015/16 1,052
3 week sales 2016/17 (27th May) 2,300,
11 week sales 2016/17 (22nd July) 5,057,
3 week sales 2017/18 (15th May) 'over' 1,000.

Assuming no change in ownership I think 2250 is a realistic estimate.

Ashdown

Those kind of figures would show how SISU are to an extent an irrelevance in themselves, it's the success (or otherwise!) of the team that counts.

(And yes, I know that the owners drive the success of the team)
Don't agree at all ! the total numbers come August will show that SISU are very much influencing those figures more than ever. With the current hedge fund, I'm guessing 2500.............with new owners, figures would shoot back to around 5-6000.

W

westcountry_skyblue

How the fook have SISU and fisher succeeded in business with that proud record of sales???
Didn't Richard Branson say"Look after the staff and the rest will take care of itself"

NorthernWisdom

Don't agree at all ! the total numbers come August will show that SISU are very much influencing those figures more than ever. With the current hedge fund, I'm guessing 2500.............with new owners, figures would shoot back to around 5-6000.
The figures Captain Dart show otherwise.

We fail 2014-2015, ST sales drop.

We have a good season 2015-2016, season tickt sales more than double in the period quoted.

We fail 2016-2017, season ticket sales drop.

Nick

Administrator

We have a good season 2015-2016, season tickt sales more than double in the period quoted.

Wembley shows otherwise also...

NorthernWisdom

Wembley shows otherwise also...
It does.

And this by no means diminishes SISU's stewardship. if anything, it shines more of a light on them being inept, as they can't deliver success. That, therefore, is the biggest reason to remove them.

The actual owners are irrelevant to most though. Look at all the 'SISU have leartned from their mistakes' we got when Mowbray was doing well first half of the Armstrong season. Well... they hadn't, they were still the same.

It'll be the same next season. If we have a good season, SISU won't suddenly be footballing gurus who know how to run a club...

Esoterica

3 week sales 2015/16 1,052
3 week sales 2016/17 (27th May) 2,300,
11 week sales 2016/17 (22nd July) 5,057,
3 week sales 2017/18 (15th May) 'over' 1,000.

Assuming no change in ownership I think 2250 is a realistic estimate.
That 1000 this year was reached over the last weekend, which is 4 and a half weeks since they went on sale on April 12th.

vow

Need a Doyler themed season ticket booklet to tempt a few.
Aye, perhaps something like this:
70365db9bf7413dc8a1e2cda2b8dc41b.jpg

ccfcway

all points to us having a very competitive budget in league two this season

I wonder how many other league two teams have reached 1000 already.

Fair play to those 1000 and those who buy one in the coming weeks its just a real shame we are reduced to talking about 1000 season ticket holder in league two

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

couple of Saturdays mowing the lawn and traipsing round Sainsburys can quickly change your outlook on matters.

I will be up the BPA for the start of the season anyway, was going to buy a Cov RFC ST but decided against for the minute anyway.

I'm out
Butts Stadium for me.
See you all there next season.

Some squad being put together there! If they don't win the league next year they never will!!

SkyblueBri

Just got email from club, that 1,00 was last year, up to 13th May we've sold less than 500. Email is warning me of my seat release date.

shmmeee

Been saying this for ages. There's been no evidence from attendances of any boycott or anything, just fairly standard fluctuations based on form. Even post Sixfields was up on the trend slightly.

stupot07

Just got email from club, that 1,00 was last year, up to 13th May we've sold less than 500. Email is warning me of my seat release date.
Lol. Think you need to re-read it

" Season Ticket sales went past the 1000 mark over the weekend - last season with around three weeks of the Early Bird period to go, City hit the 600 mark on 13th May. "

Reads to me we have sold more than this time last season, and that we hit the 1000 over the weekend.. Not sure where you get the "we've sold less than 500" from that email.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ashdown

Cov Rugby are on the up. Solid foundations, owners who are trying to progress things, staff and match day experience make you feel like you are genuinely contributing, players who give their all. Top beer choices to be allowed all game if you choose, often a decent band in the clubhouse afterwards and the BPA is set in a better part of Cov for pubs and restaurants and a short walk from the train station.
I was football all the way until a few years ago, played the game myself and watched 30 City matches every season on average from 1977- Northampton ransom......... but SISU have stolen all hope on that front for now. I'll always be Sky Blue and can't wait for the resurgence when these wankers have fucked off but in the meantime I can still enjoy my Saturdays watching a Cov team play !

smileycov

Facebook User
all points to us having a very competitive budget in league two this season

I wonder how many other league two teams have reached 1000 already.

Fair play to those 1000 and those who buy one in the coming weeks its just a real shame we are reduced to talking about 1000 season ticket holder in league two

Lincoln have sold 2.5k already. We are going to be way behind any club that has a realistic chance of promotion.

CJ_covblaze

IMG_1792.JPG

Been on sale for 5 weeks. They're 1300 down on what they'd sold last season after 3 weeks.

torchomatic

Cov Rugby are on the up. Solid foundations, owners who are trying to progress things, staff and match day experience make you feel like you are genuinely contributing, players who give their all. Top beer choices to be allowed all game if you choose, often a decent band in the clubhouse afterwards and the BPA is set in a better part of Cov for pubs and restaurants and a short walk from the train station.
I was football all the way until a few years ago, played the game myself and watched 30 City matches every season on average from 1977- Northampton ransom......... but SISU have stolen all hope on that front for now. I'll always be Sky Blue and can't wait for the resurgence when these wankers have fucked off but in the meantime I can still enjoy my Saturdays watching a Cov team play !

Sounds great. But, it's rugby.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
ST's went on sale this year 12 April until 31 May. Last year they went on sale from 05 May and early bird period ended 05 June. In 30 days we have passed 1000 this year in 22 days last year we passed 2300 before any late rush for either year

Some poetic licence in the email from the club I feel. But you cant blame them for trying to put a positive spin on things

covcity4life

250 free ones aswell remember.

good what the club giving them free mind you! but no income for those so 2050 sold.

better than i expected though. hopefully some match packages on sale soon. i wont holdmy breath on good pricing though.

Users who are viewing this thread