ST sales (2 Viewers)

torchomatic

Any idea when the CCFC loyal ST holders will be received the ST book/card? Or have they already been posted and I've been missed out?

PUSB PLAY UP THE SKY BLUE WARRIORS!

I seem to remember when we renewed we were told we'd get the cards in July.

torchomatic

I think I might have made a schoolboy and chucked the old ones away, then realised if you renew the same seat you just use the same one again :(

We were just told to keep the JSB one. We're keeping the same seat.

clint van damme

I think I might have made a schoolboy and chucked the old ones away, then realised if you renew the same seat you just use the same one again :(

did the same, so ordered new cards then found one of the old ones which I really should chuck out or you know what's going to happen!

steve82

Same as above if you renewed your season ticket in the same seats then your cars would be reloaded/activated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

torchomatic

Oh so they post out new cards?

Mmm...a bit confusing really. We were just told to keep our JSB one as I said.

chiefdave

Fans can use their existing Season Ticket card if they are purchasing the same seat and this is done before 4th July - after this date, all fans will be issued with a new Season Ticket card. If you are moving seats, you will be issued with a new Season Ticket card.

Travs

Some guy at my new place of work was harping on about the supposed 3000 odd tickets apparently sold, and has 'heard' that we've only actually sold 800 proper season tickets, and the remainder of the 3000 was made up of corporates/kids/freebies (how you have a freebie season ticket I do not know, and a kids season ticket is a season ticket all the same).

I've never met the guy before, he did seem rather the "death to SISU" type, and I rarely pay any notice to rumours. I suspect bollocks, but thought it was worth adding to this topic...

oucho

Some guy at my new place of work was harping on about the supposed 3000 odd tickets apparently sold, and has 'heard' that we've only actually sold 800 proper season tickets, and the remainder of the 3000 was made up of corporates/kids/freebies (how you have a freebie season ticket I do not know, and a kids season ticket is a season ticket all the same).

I've never met the guy before, he did seem rather the "death to SISU" type, and I rarely pay any notice to rumours. I suspect bollocks, but thought it was worth adding to this topic...

You are right to be sceptical. The truth is we simply do not know. The club will unlikely publish a by-category breakdown of sales comparing this year with last year, and will indeed probably try to mask any embarrassing drops in sales within overall general figures (just as they, and other clubs to be fair, do when announcing home attendances that include all tickets issued regardless of how many fewer actually attended).

ceetee

If senior concessions are not classed as proper season tickets you may well be right. It wouldn't surprise me if there was a disproportionately large section of oldies as like me, they will go because they can't be sure how many more seasons they will be able to go

Nick

Administrator

Probably got it off the telegraph site!

Polar

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but does anyone know what happens with season tickets - are they posted out or do we have to pick them up from the BPA?

I have had a ST before but 5 years ago, am assuming they'd provide me with a new card? From memory i think I had to go and pick that one up from the Ricoh before match day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread