ST sales (3 Viewers)

covcity4life

I don't really twitter but isn't that tweet from 2016?

facking columbo over here!
giphy.gif

you are right.

so how many we sold? still 1k? ouch

Sky Blue Harry H

250 free ones aswell remember.

good what the club giving them free mind you! but no income for those so 2050 sold.

better than i expected though. hopefully some match packages on sale soon. i wont holdmy breath on good pricing though.

Sorry mate - aren't these last seasons figures you are looking at? Had a Budweiser earlier, but only the one, so don't think my eyes are playing tricks.

CJ_covblaze

250 free ones aswell remember.

good what the club giving them free mind you! but no income for those so 2050 sold.

better than i expected though. hopefully some match packages on sale soon. i wont holdmy breath on good pricing though.

The 1000 this year includes the free ones too doesn't it? I agree btw. I think it's great that the club do it. Every club should imo.

Speng

To me it seems a lot of people on here are really happy we are not selling many season tickets ....
do you actually think that is gonna help the club ?
Please advise on how you think this is gonna work ..
sisu are not gonna sell ,
If 8000 people bought season tickets and stopped Moaning which I think sometimes is a very convienant excuse not to get one , we would have a much better chance of promotion ..

Ashdown

To me it seems a lot of people on here are really happy we are not selling many season tickets ....
If 8000 people bought season tickets and stopped Moaning which I think sometimes is a very convienant excuse not to get one , we would have a much better chance of promotion ..
Very few people believe that our budget would increase proportionally with increased sales under these owners, they always find some reason to reduce it and sell everything they can. I agree though it's not good for the prospects of the club in the short term.

The Reverend Skyblue

well said speng. I find it strange that people hope we sell only a few season tickets whilst moaning why we haven't signed Paul Pogba.
Sisu are clearly going nowhere, there reason why I haven't a Scooby doo as surely they can continue with there latest court case as ex owners of Cov. Just replace that bloody idiot Fisher and I'm sure most people will be happy again.

Sky Blue Kid

Very few people believe that our budget would increase proportionally with increased sales under these owners, they always find some reason to reduce it and sell everything they can. I agree though it's not good for the prospects of the club in the short term.

Believe it or not, I agree with this, but don't trust for one second that SISU would implement a strategy to take the Club forward. I've said before if they showed the intent, then I'd possibly review my stance.

Nick

Administrator

Does look as if people seem happy about it.

Very strange.

Sky Blue Pete

They leave and 8000 will

Renewed our 4 tickets around 11.30am yesterday at the Butts. Had 9 in front of me in queue and queue was out the door when i left. The lady was rapid serving and i was only there around 20 minutes. As most people do not go to the games alone and so were in the majority buying more than one each i would estimate around 50 were sold from the queue i saw. I commented on how busy she was and she replied the queue has been like this most of the morning. Really surprised me.

smileycov

Facebook User
really ?

Lincoln City fans form massive queue for season tickets

reporting they "could sell 3,00 by the start of the season"

Any news on the other clubs in our division ?
I am looking forward to the SBA taking 2k + to lincoln Mansfield and Grimsby (local to me) next season. Just hope we are competitive. We can have a good season if MR is given even just a little assistance...bastards!!!
They have a capacity of 10k with only 9k home availability. As long as we are doing ok our lowest attendances will be bigger than Lincoln's capacity

I am confident we will have one of the biggest average attendances in this league...the difference and problem we will have is I doubt any of it will be invested back into the team. Lincoln will be averaging 7-9k but they have investors and owners who are backing them. I do think we will do okay, but we shouldn't be scratching around and should be confident of pissing this division. Not while we are owned by the hedge fund though

Ashdown

Renewed our 4 tickets around 11.30am yesterday at the Butts. Had 9 in front of me in queue and queue was out the door when i left. The lady was rapid serving and i was only there around 20 minutes. As most people do not go to the games alone and so were in the majority buying more than one each i would estimate around 50 were sold from the queue i saw. I commented on how busy she was and she replied the queue has been like this most of the morning. Really surprised me.
And if people believe that spin, then they'll believe anything.

ccfcway

I am confident we will have one of the biggest average attendances in this league...the difference and problem we will have is I doubt any of it will be invested back into the team.

why ?.

We will have a very competitive average attendance meaning we will have a very competitive budget.

ccfctommy

Jimmy Hill Way group on Twitter encouraging people not to buy ST's.

They have also retweeted that 'Don't be a Nob' picture.

Nick

Administrator
Jimmy Hill Way group on Twitter encouraging people not to buy ST's.

They have also retweeted that 'Don't be a Nob' picture.

Called that ages ago when he first said about forcing the club into admin and boycotting. So obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread