St Andrews (2 Viewers)

skyblueinBaku

Walked from the wheels car park, it was like a building site.
I parked at Wheels, too. That place we walked through seemed like a combination of builder's merchant and demolition yard! We encountered a lot of traffic on the M40 and in Birmingham - there was quite a hold up due to what seemed to be an Indian or Pakistani wedding celebration. There was a bloke on a horse and dozens of people with hand held smoke bombs. They were really having a good time, but those of us stuck in the traffic queue were less than impressed. We'll try a slightly different route next time.

Johnnythespider

I parked at Wheels, too. That place we walked through seemed like a combination of builder's merchant and demolition yard! We encountered a lot of traffic on the M40 and in Birmingham - there was quite a hold up due to what seemed to be an Indian or Pakistani wedding celebration. There was a bloke on a horse and dozens of people with hand held smoke bombs. They were really having a good time, but those of us stuck in the traffic queue were less than impressed. We'll try a slightly different route next time.
Will the wedding still be happening ?

skyblueinBaku

Will the wedding still be happening ?
Possibly! Maybe that place is a regular wedding venue. Anyway, the main reason for a slight change of route is to avoid the A45.

Saddlebrains

Possibly! Maybe that place is a regular wedding venue. Anyway, the main reason for a slight change of route is to avoid the A45.

No need to avoid the a45, was a breeze Saturday, left coundon at 1.15, was parked in wheels at 1.50. On the way back even better, was back in coundon by 5.40!

Hobo

Hahaha love them stickers. Imagine getting that wound up at a bit of banter
Are you a stay at home fan? I dont condone the 70's agro...but I respect the old rivalries....there was no such thing as banter mate. It was get in get out and survive.

theferret

I parked in that Wheels place, but I noticed as I left the Roost and walked to the ground there was a church on the left offering matchday parking. It was half empty as I don't think people realised it was there. Only a fiver and 2 mins from the ground.

GaryJones

Coventry City should organise temporary signage that can be put in place on the morning of the game and taken down after the stadium is cleared.
Does anybody know if Wasps have taken down our crests at the Ricoh?

Jcap

Coventry City should organise temporary signage that can be put in place on the morning of the game and taken down after the stadium is cleared.
Last I heard they couldn't afford to!

ccfcway

It’s literally just off the A45.

clint van damme

drove past last week and it was still there.

Badger

I thought that it would be nice if there was a banner in the empty stands where the seats spell out The Blues that would cover the "The" with the word Sky

OffenhamSkyBlue

I thought that it would be nice if there was a banner in the empty stands where the seats spell out The Blues that would cover the "The" with the word Sky
Funny, I was thinking on Saturday that we need a group of guerillas to sneak in overnight with a few spanners to rearrange the white seats on the upper tier so that they spell the word "SKY"

Nick

Administrator
Funny, I was thinking on Saturday that we need a group of guerillas to sneak in overnight with a few spanners to rearrange the white seats on the upper tier so that they spell the word "SKY"

Would be hard to find them trained in using tools and fitting chairs?

Johnnythespider

Surely we could just get Dabo the predator to use his invisibility cloak to do it, much better than guerillas.

David O'Day

You were advocating defacing the stadium of an honest decent football club who have gone out of their way to host us, thereby exhibiting the same twattish behaviour.
It's just unnecessary and will be divisive to Bluenoses.
Did you even read his post you flange. He labelled both the stickering pathetic

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

vow

Just imagine the London c**t Supporters putting stickers over our crest, saying the same thing!?

It would be carnage on here and especially Facebook.

Grendel

I’m not often rendered speechless by absurd analogies in the crazy world of social media but I now see a certain former poster on here on Twitter has likened supporters who attend St Andrews as victims of sexual assault who blame themselves for wearing clothes that induce rape.

Genuinely can’t respond to him

fernandopartridge

I’m not often rendered speechless by absurd analogies in the crazy world of social media but I now see a certain former poster on here on Twitter has likened supporters who attend St Andrews as victims of sexual assault who blame themselves for wearing clothes that induce rape.

I saw that the other day, I'm going to respond to him actually.

clint van damme

That's just sick, he needs a good look at himself.

chiefdave

I saw that, hit reply and then sat there for a while trying to think of a suitable response but couldn't come up with anything that would get across just had ill thought through that analogy is.

Makes it worse that he won't accept he's way out of line tweeting that.

Users who are viewing this thread