St Andrew's it is then (1 Viewer)

Elseb

Shame the issue hasn't been sorted but we're more than happy to have you back at ST Andrews, really hope you do well next season. Thought your fans were very classy last season during our cup tie and over the course of your games at ST Andrews. You'll no doubt finish above us next season as well haha.

All the best over the break folks!

junglej13

We actually did start a 2nd season at Sixfields and then moved back to the Ricoh after the 1st game. It might be better to play the behind closed doors games as St Andrews and possibly revisit negotiations before 1st Oct.

no_loyalty

Fuck those stripey W***s bastards, I hope they go bankrupt asap.

Evo1883

We're going to have to proper Brighton and Hove albion this shit aren't we...
giphy.gif

Evo1883

Obviously we have alot of away day only fans on twitter right now..

Problem is, they've as much chance of getting an away ticket with reduced capacities as I have of tongue punching Kelly Brooks fartbox in the next 70 years

covcity4life

Tbh I’m glad we need to leave wasps to rot & get the new ground built
Could take a long time and is not guaranteed. Imagine they found new owners with cash. I know doesn't happen too much in rugby but it would scupper any hopes we have

Can cov council stop the new ground at Warwick uni?

Evo1883

Council are flapping it then of this EU comes off them and wasps will be in some real shit

Tells me they know their gonna be in the shit tbh

I'd love nothing more than for CCC and the wasps to be the receivers of a huge fucking fine... Seem very keen to put that on us

Johnnythespider

Wouldn't hope for anything too quickly. Northampton, a short term Ricoh deal, and last season at St Andrews has hardly resulted in a turbocharged rush towards a new ground.
Agreed but i think there will be a clamour for something tangible before many will commit to following the team to Birmingham, more people will be able to forget the Ricoh if the club can do this.

chiefdave

is there any news on date for outcome of the legal challenge ?.
Within twelve months, the Commission will, in principle, endeavour to:
- adopt a decision for priority cases pursuant to Article 4 of the PR, with a copy
addressed to the complainant; or
- send an initial administrative letter to the complainant setting out its preliminary views on non-priority cases.

The above instructions are "Best practices" and therefore do not constitute legally binding deadlines. The specificity of an individual case may indeed require an adaptation of, or deviation from these instructions, depending on the case at hand. Nevertheless, since the Commission must examine complaints "without delay" (Article 10(1) of the PR, as confirmed by the Court in Athinaïki and NDSHT), the rules enshrined in the Best Practices Code should be used as the normal milestones for handling complaints.
Should have heard something by now to indicate if they are going to proceed to investigation.

Given that we have repeatedly been told there is zero chance of any issue being found you'd expect it to be thrown out at this stage and no investigation undertaken.

Although that does make you wonder why Wasps and the council seem to be so worried and insistent on indemnification.

ccfcway

Council are flapping it then of this EU comes off them and wasps will be in some real shit

Tells me they know their gonna be in the shit tbh

if they knew it for sure, they would have done a lot more to encourage ccfc by now. i suspect its more they dont want it hanging over their heads.

Senior Vick from Alicante

Expected this from the outset. The indemnity was never going to be dropped. We should never return now as a tenant only equal or total owners. If they want to play the shitty game let them onwards and upwards.

Users who are viewing this thread