Squad trimming (2 Viewers)

larry_david

Not exactly a spring chicken? The lad is 23 not 33, and a year younger than Baka who you said is young enough to keep improving

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Yep inconsistent on my part. What I meant is he's only had 1 full season in and around the first team at the age of 23. In my book that's a negative but of course could be flipped to say he'll keep improving. I have absolutely no issue with ZW but out of all the midfielders we have, if you had to say one was to be moved on it would be him wouldn't it? Don't think he started many games after Jan did he?

fernandopartridge

I wouldn’t be surprised if someone was transferred out Westbrooke being a possibility he hasn’t signed a contract yet and into his last year contract wise and I think we could get a fee then there’s Rose no smoke without fire and if there’s an interest from Leeds now armed with premiership cash i hope not but it could be difficult to turn down a big bid. Still 50/50 on Kasteneer so would give him another twelve months maybe a loan out nothing to lose really
I'd love to have your imagination

higgs

Over £2M upfront plus milestone payments and % of any sell on fee
I understand it was only the clubs who were talking
The lad himself hadn't met up with Leeds
Shame for both parties that his injury happened hopefully he gets some good luck at last

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread