Squad have turned up for pre-season training (1 Viewer)

Lord_Nampil

Be interesting who turns up today, will Craine turn up? If he does got to mean hes staying (which i don't think will happen), will any players invited to train with the club turn up??? Free agents can train with who ever they want i guess! Think will find out more as the day goes on!

CJparker

I take it they are not all jetting off to Ken Dulieu's holiday home this year?

CovFan

I had a dream last night that the club trained on the playing fields of St John Fisher school and had to leg it when they were spotted by security and they had to escape by crawling through a hole in the hedge.

Marty

Is there an oil well at the training ground or summat?? Whats with those cranes??

pusbccfc

I think I can see craine! At the back by Baker?

torchomatic

ccfcway

have to say im surprised, particularly seeing as he was in Oceana in Southampton on friday night !

torchomatic

Your brother gets about a bit.

*wrong.

have to say im *surprised, particularly seeing as he was in Oceana in Southampton on friday night !

ccfcway

they have been out for 2 hours now,

surely they have put enough of a shift in, and we can go again tomorrow. They are learning, and they will need to do so quickly, but they have given 120% today and despite getting tired towards the end, no-one can doubt their comittment. I know we have missed out on our targets, but the loan window opens in january, and everyone is working hard so when it comes, we will have our ducks in a row.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread