Squad have turned up for pre-season training (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

either that or the cranes are used to get Andy Thorn out of his car

I'm just amazed that nobody has made the obvious Martin Cran(i)e pun. Oh, there it is..

skyblue025

We have been linked with Craig Beattie maybe thats him.

Edit. Its not Beattie its Kilbane.

Last edited:

WillieStanley

In a strangely pessimistic and out of character post, the fact that Keogh is there doesn't say anything, he's still under contract.

It doesn't reveal anything that Cranie is there either. No one else have started their pre-season training yet. He would be a lot more attractive with an extra weeks pre-season under his belt. He's not actually signed anything yet!

Grendel

The thing is... if Cranie has no intention of staying here then why let him train with us?

SISU aren't that nice?

One can only assume he is considering the offer made probably meaning his agent has yet to secure him a better deal. The opposite clearly applied to clingan who would have informed the club he was leaving.

AFCCOVENTRY

This is the thing... Clingan fooked off without saying anything to us fans the sly git. He made his mind up he was leaving (probably decided at the start of the season anyway)...

Cranie has been offered a contract and to date hasn't said no he won't stay. I still reckon it hinges on whether Keogh stays and he will then make his mind up.

oakey

This is the thing... Clingan fooked off without saying anything to us fans the sly git. He made his mind up he was leaving (probably decided at the start of the season anyway)...

Cranie has been offered a contract and to date hasn't said no he won't stay. I still reckon it hinges on whether Keogh stays and he will then make his mind up.

On the other hand you could argue that Clingan was more straightforward and honest and didn't mess the club about like King did... and possibly Cranie is too? He was straight about leaving and didn't hang about so we had to endure the, "Will he? Wont he?" malarky.

Of course one's personal opinion of these individuals does cloud judgement of their conduct.

wingy

Is this the unique dynamic between the two AT has referred to,the power of the BROMANCE

Gray

Apparently they get lifts to the ground together every day and live next door to one another. They do appear to be a bit like Ant and Dec with their closeness.

i deliver their post sometimes they live a couple of roads apart, didn't even realise until i saw Cranie picking Keogh up one day.

and Cranie is gonna have to change his number plate if he leaves cov, his car has a personilsed Coventry number plate, was well impressed the first time i saw it

Users who are viewing this thread