Squad have turned up for pre-season training (2 Viewers)

AFCCOVENTRY

So team at the moment looks like... (till they are all sold next week)

Murphy
Clarke
Keogh
Cranie
Hussey
Baker
Bell
Thomas
Kilbane
McSheffrey
McDonald

Doesn't look too shabby.... (but it's wishful thinking...) :(

AFCCOVENTRY

So team at the moment looks like... (till they are all sold next week)

Murphy
Clarke
Keogh
Cranie
Hussey
Baker
Bell
Thomas
Kilbane
McSheffrey
McDonald

Doesn't look too shabby.... (but it's wishful thinking...) :(

If or when Cranie and Keogh leave they will be replaced with Wood and Cameron in the centre...

If we can get a few more bodies through the door it isn't that bad a squad to be honest.

AFCCOVENTRY

Thinking about it, Hussey and Kilbane down the left doesn't sound too bad. Hussey loves to get forward, Kilbane is an experienced defensive player, might just work

Would be great for Hussey to learn off Kilbane for season. Hussey has the same energy a younger Kilbane had and not to bad a left foot for crosses. Could be a very decent pairing in L1.

jabharty

If we have kilbane at LM, does this mean that Macca will drop inside, or will we pop him up front? We could do with some strikers, so why not?

Sky Blues

"If we can get a few more bodies through the door it isn't that bad a squad to be honest."

Problem is, that's not a squad. It's a first 11. And when injuries begin to bite...

SkyBlue_Bear83

No mention of Cranie in the telegraph and they mentioned pretty much every senior player in the squad so I am 99% sure he isn't there

"All the other familiar faces including star defender Richard Keogh, Gary McSheffrey, Carl Baker, Cody McDonald, Jordan Clarke, David Bell, Chris Hussey, Gael Bigirimana, Conor Thomas and goalkeepers Joe Murphy and Chris Dunn were also present, while there was a welcome return to full fitness from centre-back Richard Wood.

Nathan Cameron, who underwent knee surgery last season, is close but not quite ready to join in the full sessions, while Cyrus Christie is also recovering from an operation."

D

Deleted member 4232

I don't think we will lose Cranie, just got that kind of feeling.

I dont want to have to change my avatar either. Subdued optimism.

Users who are viewing this thread