Squad Depth (1 Viewer)

CCFCSteve

Wonder if it’s Pask on £3k per week and Dacosta on £1k

Yeah, probably partly financial and I also think someone mentioned previously, it might be that Pask can’t see a way to a first team spot and wants to play regularly so both agree a move is best all round

SlowerThanPlatt

This guy - Rafael Gonzalez Robles. There’s only one pic on Google I can find

Grendel

Al Bangura didn’t make an appearance but he only signed a 2 month deal I think - there was Nigel Pearson’s son ex Leicester who played a Checkatrade game then got his contract terminated the next day

I think Bangura came in at the same time as Chris Stokes. Signed in Feb fill the end of the season. Michael Flovili did actually play as a sub in the end for a game I think but he was here for 6 months doing nothing much

Grendel

The best one was Calita signed by Atkinson for a 6 figure sum. Bigged up to be the next Eusebio. Never made one squad.

Gint11

We don’t need pace upfront - it’s an obsession.

Gyokeres is big, quick and strong for his size and has caused problems in every game he’s played in so far. Even Walker has decent pace, movement and strength for his size.

As for Godden, his movement and the finishing for that goal yesterday is king for a striker.

Pace is overrated. Movement and finishing is way more important and between Gyo, Godden, Walker and Waghorn - we’ve got a nice blend.

Pace isn’t overrated at all.
If a shit player is fast it’s useless but if you have a skilful player who Is fast then he wouldn’t be playing for us or for us long.

Pace is a huge attribute in the game and one that scouts look for.

Users who are viewing this thread